lvl 85 host of a public game w/ outrageous ratios is obviously a bot

"
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I still do not see any proof that confirms him guilty.

Other than not responding like a person would? I've bashed the shit out of him called him names called him out for being the loser he is and he doesnt say a word. every day, all day, all night he has a public party. Put two and two together.

Hurling abuse at someone who is playing the game within the rules. Hopefully you will be banned for such toxic behaviour.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Other than not responding like a person would? I've bashed the shit out of him called him names called him out for being the loser he is and he doesnt say a word. every day, all day, all night he has a public party. Put two and two together.

Hurling abuse at someone who is playing the game within the rules. Hopefully you will be banned for such toxic behaviour.

LOL

whatever you say there guy. You come off like you're on the side of scammers and botters :)

You make me sick.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 16, 2017, 4:54:35 AM
botting for weeks and not gaining any levels. doubtful
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Welcome to a free and unregulated cutthroat economy.

OH its regulated, just by the scam and ripoff artists, which GGG seems perfectly content on allowing them to control everything.

FREE-MARKET :)
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

He might do what most adults do when confronted with your behavior: ignore you.
"
MBata wrote:
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

He might do what most adults do when confronted with your behavior: ignore you.

Oh look another scammer apologist.
"
"
Deadpeng wrote:

A person can have multiple behavior patterns and be much more variable than a bot. Why would someone write a bot that offers trades and doesn't sell anything? That seems like a pointless thing to do. The real question is: what would a bot do? The answer, of course, is that it would trade with you if you're offering to trade at the correct ratio. Both humans and bots would probably ignore you if you're not doing that.
sounds like he has you on ignore, which would mean your ranting and raving is just you yelling at a wall lol. Here is the rule, anything within the tos thats actually done by a person is fine(even if they rip you off,thats on you) if you start automating the process is when you are in the wrong. Assuming this is a real person sitting at a terminal, there is nothing wrong with him trying to rip people off.

Sounds like half of you are scammers your selves. Carry on, no need to shit post.
The OP alleged bot, dunno why youre so focused on scamming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info