[2.6][HC viable] Life based poison Voltaxic Spark / Vaal Spark Assasin [Video/Guide]

"
Volnah wrote:
what level switch EK to Spark?

lvl 70
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
While leveling, any tips for mana management? I'm using a mana flask and clarity but still running oom frequently.
So I am running this build CI with incandescent heart as pathfinder for the free poison.

It's doing OK in T10 maps (i am lv 78). I use Brinerot instead of void walkers and Rigwald's Quill's for the fork. Clears beautifully so far and single target is not a problem. You do need literally every chaos double dipping node on the tree and 20/20 gems for it to feel good at this level, and so far i've specced into all the damage nodes I will be taking.

This build for sure won't work in 3.0. Enjoy it while you can.
"
AronIrulan wrote:
So I am running this build CI with incandescent heart as pathfinder for the free poison.

It's doing OK in T10 maps (i am lv 78). I use Brinerot instead of void walkers and Rigwald's Quill's for the fork. Clears beautifully so far and single target is not a problem. You do need literally every chaos double dipping node on the tree and 20/20 gems for it to feel good at this level, and so far i've specced into all the damage nodes I will be taking.

This build for sure won't work in 3.0. Enjoy it while you can.

why is this build wont work in 3.0?
do u mean CI version?
"
pyayer wrote:

why is this build wont work in 3.0?
do u mean CI version?

because it uses double dipping, which won't work in 3.0
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
Hey recently came across this build could you pls update would really appreciate it or give me link to another build that uses voltaxic rift

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info