[2.6][HC viable] Life based poison Voltaxic Spark / Vaal Spark Assasin [Video/Guide]

"
valvet4 wrote:
Hi, im pretty noob at this game (started it like 2 weeks ago)
I started to follow this guide but i've got problems levelling, im a lvl 32 shadow using EK, herald of thunder, arctic armour, orb of storm, conductivity and spark. It's easy to clean maps with the combo of the lighting spells, but against bosses im frequently on troubles, against them im using viper strike as main attack, but its still hard to kill them. My gear is not good, a little bit of armour, a bit of ES and pretty much evasion rating.

Could you help me with some advices?

Note: sorry about my english, its not my main language

Well, i wouldn't really recommend trying this build with low budget.You need like 10c of gear to get this working. If you have 0 Budget while leveling i would recommend flameblast, put flameblast into a 4l : Flameblast, Faster Casting, Increased Area of Effect and Controlled Destruction , try to pick up 2 Berek's Pass rings (they are op) and only cost like 1-2c each. A good dagger for later is Divinarius (but you can't use it on your lvl) As Aura use Anger and Blasphemy - Flameability. Just use 2 daggers or 2 wands to level with spell damge / crit/ cast speed or anything like that. Try to put your Flameblast links into Geofri's Crest ( but also requires lvl 53) , because that gives +1 to lvl of socketed gems which is nice. If you can't do that use a Hrimnor's Resolve later, gives good survivability and damage. A good amulet is Stone of Lazhwar, gives cast speed which is quite nice. Just get life and resistances on the rest of your gear, pick up critical strike chance, critical strike chance for spells, life, spell damage, increased area of effect nodes from skilltree. Use this skilltree : Click, if you picked up all nodes in this tree just get to the big life wheel near scion. Try to farm like 10c of gear with this. Should be easy to get to dried lake merc with this. Later just respec area of effect nodes and you are good to go. Also try to level your gems ( equip 2 wands in your offhand and put support gems / spark / wrath/ herald of thunder in there. Also try to buy Vaal Spark, because that skill is good for killing bosses. You probably play softcore so its also easy to get voidwalker boots. You need a 5l , Drillneck and Voltaxic Bow + Voidwalker Boots and this build is good.
twitch.tv/nex1233
steamcommunity.com/id/nex1233
discord : nexx#9045
Last edited by nex1233 on May 10, 2017, 2:40:55 AM
Have you considered Incadescent heart on the CI version?
"
AronIrulan wrote:

yeah, Incandescent Heart heart is actually really op, when having all charges, onslaught, phasing, pierce and so on my dps with poison is around 280.000, with Incandescent Heart it goes up to 360.000, really good chest, but hard to use in hc since the ele dmg taken as chaos dmg sucks for life-based builds
twitch.tv/nex1233
"
"
AronIrulan wrote:

yeah, Incandescent Heart heart is actually really op, when having all charges, onslaught, phasing, pierce and so on my dps with poison is around 280.000, with Incandescent Heart it goes up to 360.000, really good chest, but hard to use in hc since the ele dmg taken as chaos dmg sucks for life-based builds

So is there any reason you are recommending a regalia on the CI version in your guide over this? Can we just not get enough ES? surely your EHP goes up, especially if you take care of phys hits with a basalt and/or/ granite, and maybe get some armour nodes. The chest gives like 1000 armour so its not a bad start.
"
AronIrulan wrote:
"
"
AronIrulan wrote:

So is there any reason you are recommending a regalia on the CI version in your guide over this? Can we just not get enough ES? surely your EHP goes up, especially if you take care of phys hits with a basalt and/or/ granite, and maybe get some armour nodes. The chest gives like 1000 armour so its not a bad start.

i didn't really theorycraft the ci-version, the skill tree i recommend in this thread is really shitty and yea, i will update the guide soon, because im going to play the ci-version soon
twitch.tv/nex1233
Last edited by nex1233 on May 12, 2017, 2:23:23 AM
"

i didn't really theorycraft the ci-version, the skill tree i recommend in this thread is really shitty and yea, i will update the guide soon, because I'm going to play the ci-version soon

Any update on this?
"
AronIrulan wrote:
"

i didn't really theorycraft the ci-version, the skill tree i recommend in this thread is really shitty and yea, i will update the guide soon, because I'm going to play the ci-version soon

Any update on this?

i bought some gear, really budget and shitty atm, but i just don't want to play spark atm, im currently playing an ssf char, after that im going to build an wander and maybe than im going to try the ci-version out, thought about it and pathfinder is better when going CI, updated ci version

twitch.tv/nex1233
Last edited by nex1233 on May 23, 2017, 9:10:19 AM
no buget version of this build?
"
sephirott83 wrote:
no buget version of this build?

if you play in sc it's really budget, get 5l chest, voidwalker boots,drillneck, voltaxic and winds of change and you are good to go.
total cost is around 10c max, in hc voidwalker boots start at 30c+
twitch.tv/nex1233
Last edited by nex1233 on Jun 2, 2017, 3:35:03 PM
what level switch EK to Spark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info