[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Atziri Should be fine with your DPS, for guardians and shaper you should get like 200k dps but more important is your skill. And of course you need to know how the shaper fight works.
I think i can reach even more DPS only from skilltree and quality on gems (its still 18/0 lol).
Thx for fast answer and great guide ;)
I am satisfied with all of my gear except for possibly my glove, one ring and maybe belt. I think my accuracy is too low, and Shaper's Touch decreases my resistances by too much. Having the third Fertile Mind near Vaal Pact will actually decrease my DPS, according to PoB, probably because of my lack of accuracy. I have 3 points unassigned, which I think is dependent on which jewels/item upgrades I can get.

What should I focus on for those three items? I have been trying to find a good ring or glove with tier 1 or 2 +accuracy, but have had no luck on poetrade.
@Animastrife, hey :)
Yeah, you really need accuracy. If you cant good rings for you with accuracy maybe try to get it on your gloves. You only need 1 resist on your gloves + INT so it should be easy to get some accuracy on them.
Can someone look at my character and tell me why i'm lacking so much damage? tooltip is only around 30kish when buffed.

im leveling my enlighten to be able to use wrath and then upgrade some of my gear.

"
Iplayferal wrote:
Can someone look at my character and tell me why i'm lacking so much damage? tooltip is only around 30kish when buffed.

Hey, thats because you dont really have that much Int, dont have Elemental Overload skilled and only have a 5link without quality on your gems.
Also you dont have flat Accuracy on your gear and your flasks are completely useless.

With the Keystone CI (Chaos Inoculation) your maximum life became 1, your new "lifepool" is EnergyShield.
Life Flasks wont give you EnergyShield by using them. Please have a look into my "Flasks"-section for more informations about it.
Anyway, better flasks will also increase your damage and survivability by a lot!
Last edited by Aixx on Apr 20, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
"
Iplayferal wrote:

im leveling my enlighten to be able to use wrath and then upgrade some of my gear.

If you want a pretty cheap immediate damage increase for ~3c you can regret the int nodes you have at the top of the witch tree and grab arcing blows.

Hey Aixx,

Can you take a look at my char mightymorfinhowaranger and give me suggestions on my largest immeadiate damage immediate increase? I am just short of feeling comfortable running +hp or enfeeble mods on t11 & 12 right now. Im thinking of using my next 4 skill points to grab forces of nature.

I'd work on 6L the regalia, but I'm also starting to run into mana issues because of the attack speed. Nothing serious, but every couple packs I will hit a bump where I run out of mana and it really breaks my pace. Any suggestions on that?

Thanks!
Hey cthoma13, you should try to get Elemental Overload as soon as possible, is a great damage boost.

To solve your mana issues you should try to get an enlighten gem (link it to discipline and wrath) and you need accuracy. You cant leech if your attacks dont hit the target ;)

Other than that a 6L and the Wise Oak flask would be nice damage increases too.
Hi, Aixx. I'm enjoying your build so far. crazy damage.
can you take a look at my skill tree and items? what should i improve on.
and elemental overload is too far for me to take so im currently heading for the jewel socket until i can get EO.

here is my gear (can i take down shaper with it?) :

Spoiler

Thanks!

Note : I have 230k DPS or higher according to Path of Building with everything up
Last edited by jinhaoxuan on Apr 20, 2017, 1:51:43 PM
Hey jinhaoxuan, well if you know the Shaper fight you can definetely kill him with that gear.

Personally I would try to get claws with more % Int on them and get boots with double resist + Int of course.
Then you could easily swap out the breachring and get one with Int, WED and maybe more ES.
Gloves with more ES and maybe some attack speed would be nice too.

I also updated the tree a bit, yesterday. Look into my "latest updates" post for it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info