[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
doChl wrote:
hey, really nice guide. o wonder what ur opinion is about using unwavering stance or valyrium ring? is the cannot evade a big downside and the invested skill points vs 1 ring slot?

hey and thank you :)
I would never use a valyrium ring for this build, it already is hard to cap your resists and this ring gives you -40% cold resist. Also you would lose a lot of INT (and thats damage + ES) and damage (WED, lightning damage, accuracy).
Another reason is really big hits can still stun you while wearing this ring, but the skillpoint gives you stun immuntiy.
Get that skillpoint ;)
hey would you mind reviewing my character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_s_m_b_/characters

im sitting at 1300int, capped res and i'm lvl 90. Guardians feel like i don't do enough damage :(
I know i can get a bit more wed and a helm enchant.
Hey _s_m_b_, I really dont see any big mistake in your gear / skilltree.
At the moment you are using Bisco's Collar but with 1300 Int you should kill guardians fast anyway.
Whats your current DPS with slower projectiles?
Do you have Orb of Storms up in bossfights?

And I just saw that your Vessel of Vinktar isnt the best one ^^ spell damage wont help you.
But even without that you should be fine against guardians if everything is up.
What map mods do you skip? Is dying sun worth using?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on Apr 19, 2017, 2:41:05 PM
Hi,if u have time take a look at my char and tell me what im doing wrong,i have too less dmg
"
brozi43 wrote:
Hi,if u have time take a look at my char and tell me what im doing wrong,i have too less dmg

Hey brozi43, I cant see your character because your character screen is private (profile).

"
Satsuki09 wrote:
What map mods do you skip? Is dying sun worth using?

Hey Satsuki09, I always skip ele reflect of course and thats pretty much it.
No leech is a bit annoying same for temporal chains but you can run it.
Dying Sun isnt worth it using. I dont feel like 2 additional projectiles really help you to clear maps faster, since you can already spread your projectiles and can hit everything in front of you.
Against bosses its pretty much useless too.
Last edited by Aixx on Apr 19, 2017, 2:59:45 PM
looking for es gear now, so hard if u have nothing to decide what u wanna spend on what ;D

is the 40% st dmg enchant on hubris worth the plus 7 ex minimum?
"
doChl wrote:
is the 40% st dmg enchant on hubris worth the plus 7 ex minimum?

Hey doChl, only if you have fullgear already :) Thats one of the last things you want to do.
Last edited by Aixx on Apr 19, 2017, 3:40:08 PM
"
brozi43 wrote:

For this build int = damage, so you need int on all pieces of your gear. Take an Astramentis, int/es/res helm, gloves and rings. You can also craft your belt with Essence of Spite if possible, just try to get res and WED with a good int roll.
I also have a question about this build. How many DPS i need for Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri? Currently i'm level 82 and i have 93k fully buffed dps with GMP and 172k with SP.
Last edited by Fiyumi on Apr 19, 2017, 9:53:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info