[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Aixx, just want to say thanks for the well written guide.

This is the first league I've played properly and I managed to kill all guardians (one shot) and today got my first shaper kill. Only 2 portals left but thats from lack of skill/knowledge on fight!

My gears not the best but it got the job done! Any places you think I could improve said gear?

Thanks again mate!

Last edited by Coatesy on May 16, 2017, 12:32:46 AM
hi Aixx,

try to get some upgrade and purchase a culling howa but with low stats.

should i use that

or go with the old one

Hey Aixx, I just have a question about farming Shaped Spider Forest. I am using your guide, but was wondering how do I use 1 white and 2 yellow sextants? Im finding it wont let me because of Map tier (too high for white and yellow). What am I doing wrong?

As always - Thanks again :-)

C
You need to use the sextants on adjacent maps. Spider lair map, mud geyser and thicket I believe

Spoiler
Passive Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgW1DkgRLxFQEZYUdRXXFyYZihnXGlUbyB1PH0Ei6iL0I9MqOCsKLL8uUzBbMHw1uTY9Nug-z0HQQzFGaUz_TipRR1WFVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWJabAttGW1sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY2_j2CP-pAKkyeXBppqm7Wfy6XLpyunMK0zr-u1SL3mvqfBxcMzwzrEos2Yz93QrdDQ02_awd-Y44TndOfq6NbqYusU7Bjxivkz_W4=?accountName=Rohac96&characterName=NotHoWaHere

Can anyone tell me wich setup should i put in my helm, what upgrades to do next, and what should i change? Currently lvl 74 with 8.3k ES, around 50k dps with flasks fully buffed.
"
Coatesy wrote:

This is the first league I've played properly and I managed to kill all guardians (one shot) and today got my first shaper kill. Only 2 portals left but thats from lack of skill/knowledge on fight!

My gears not the best but it got the job done! Any places you think I could improve said gear?

Hey Coatesy, thank you :) I would recommend to get your last jewel socket next and get rare jewels with resists on them. Then you can get a belt with Int.

"
gokturkh wrote:
try to get some upgrade and purchase a culling howa but with low stats.

Hey gokturkh, I would sell the claw with culling strike and use the other one for more int. Bosses will die very fast anyway and more ES and damage (leech) is safer.

"
britan wrote:
Hey Aixx, I just have a question about farming Shaped Spider Forest. I am using your guide, but was wondering how do I use 1 white and 2 yellow sextants? Im finding it wont let me because of Map tier (too high for white and yellow). What am I doing wrong?

As always - Thanks again :-)

Hey britan :)
Yellow: Thicked, Mud Geyser
White: Spider Lair Map

you dont need to put a red sextant on spider forest, its wasted ;)

"
Rohac96 wrote:
Can anyone tell me wich setup should i put in my helm, what upgrades to do next, and what should i change? Currently lvl 74 with 8.3k ES, around 50k dps with flasks fully buffed.

Hey Rohac96, a crystal belt would be a nice upgrade, rings with more int and atleast 300 accuracy (combined) are important too. You can also try to get gloves with more ES and attack speed :) and of course level your gems.

Orb of Storms, Curse on Hit, Conductivity, Ancestral Portector are nice gems for your last 4socket setup.

"
Aixx wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

"
britan wrote:
)

Hey britan :)
Yellow: Thicked, Mud Geyser
White: Spider Lair Map

you dont need to put a red sextant on spider forest, its wasted ;)

Hi Aixx and Coatsey thanks for explaining! Clearly I need to do some research on how to use sextants lol. I just thought they worked like chisels but more powerful! Noob!!

Hey guys, this is a little off topic .. but I get great advice here :-)

The guy who sold me this chest was really helpful and gave me some advice. He said that if I divine it, the possible int and ES ranges are 740-820 for ES and 41-50 for int. So therefore its def worth doing as I cant end up with lower than 740 ES and 41 Int, with plenty of upside if I invest a few divines? Is that definitely the case?

Also, is it worth first chucking an Ex on it as well? (I would block a bad mod first using the craft slot).

Thanks again guys
Last edited by britan on May 16, 2017, 10:50:24 PM
"
britan wrote:
Hey guys, this is a little off topic .. but I get great advice here :-)

The guy who sold me this chest was really helpful and gave me some advice. He said that if I divine it, the possible int and ES ranges are 740-820 for ES and 41-50 for int. So therefore its def worth doing as I cant end up with lower than 740 ES and 41 Int, with plenty of upside if I invest a few divines? Is that definitely the case?

Also, is it worth first chucking an Ex on it as well? (I would block a bad mod first using the craft slot).

Thanks again guys

He lied about the Int for sure. The ranges are 38-42, 43-50, and 51-55. you are in the 38-42 range so only room for 1 more there. Your flat ES is about topped out as well with the max being 135 for that piece. The % is a little harder since it has a hybrid mod on it. There is a small possibility you got the low roll on hybrid and T1 % ES which would put your cap at 155%. Much more likely though is it's got T2 % ES which then tops you out at 143%. All and all divine at your own risk.

As for the Ex you know all you can really gain that is worthwhile is a res so if you're flush with EX and need more res go for it. But then if you're flush with EX you're better off just buying a better chest.
Hi Aixx!
I finished challenges in this league and want to farm maps for currency to buy my first Headhunter )) How i can increase MF to this build? Is it possible to make MF-version?

Now i have this:

Spoiler

What should i improve first?

And one more question. What do you think about using Enlighten 4lvl + our auras + Purity of elements? It will grants us more variations to improve our rings and belt by attacking and ES mods instead of resists. And i really want to change bandit quest from passive to +10 resists for same reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info