[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Hi, Aixx and ty for this nice written guide. HoWA ST is realy insane, all crap is cleared with one shot, however, bloodline packs or rare mobs makes my clear speed a bit lower))) Can u please take a look at my gear and give me some tips?

Which lab's enchants are best? have got 10K+es, 38k h\o dps at lvl 94, and it's realy fun. Farming some currency and now ve got about 12 ex, should i invest it in 800+ es 6 link? or just change jewelry? Astramentis is really good for this build, but is there any endgame version? Think have to try three rat's talisman with 40+ int on it or all stats, but if anyone have already tested it and can tell me the difference i'll really appreciate it. Should i drop some passive notes and take aura notes to run HoT\ HoI for some more clear speed?
Ty one more time, Great Random God bless u,exile
"
El_Tarlo wrote:
Hi, Aixx and ty for this nice written guide. HoWA ST is realy insane, all crap is cleared with one shot, however, bloodline packs or rare mobs makes my clear speed a bit lower))) Can u please take a look at my gear and give me some tips?

Thank you and hey El_Tarlo, you should upgrade your rings next, get opal rings with WED and accuracy (you dont really have accuracy at the moment) and Int of course ;)
Lab entchants: for gloves: reflection, boots: 10% penetration or attack speed, helmet: spectral throw damage or lightning golem effectivness.
Last edited by Aixx on May 11, 2017, 10:30:23 AM
Last edited by ViForsaken on May 11, 2017, 5:02:38 PM
Uh this might be late but how do you get int on belts?
"
Novuhz wrote:
Uh this might be late but how do you get int on belts?

Essence crafting.
Nachos? Yes.
hi Aixx.
can you please tell what are the ideal numbers for guardians and shaper runs?

as of lvl 92 i have 1350 int, 9,7k es with discipline, 120k mapping dps with 7 frenzy and without flasks.

but i still feel squishy to farm guardians. great clear speed but i cant kill big bosses. i guess there is something wrong with leeching.

here is my gear. what to upgrade next?

Spoiler
I have 8ex to upgrade some stuff here, what should I go for first? Currently sitting at 8.7k ES and dps seems to be lacking.

Spoiler
"
gokturkh wrote:
can you please tell what are the ideal numbers for guardians and shaper runs?

as of lvl 92 i have 1350 int, 9,7k es with discipline, 120k mapping dps with 7 frenzy and without flasks.

but i still feel squishy to farm guardians. great clear speed but i cant kill big bosses. i guess there is something wrong with leeching.

here is my gear. what to upgrade next?

Hey gokturkh, 1300+ int and about 10K ES already is enough to kill every boss in this game.
You also took the leech nodes (duelist area) so that should be fine too.
But I would recommend to get an Atziris Promise instead of that basalt flask for more damage and leech.

"

I have 8ex to upgrade some stuff here, what should I go for first? Currently sitting at 8.7k ES and dps seems to be lacking.

Hey geeb70, for more ES you should upgrade your belt first. For more ES and damage you should upgrade your helmet first (get like 400 ES and 40+ Int here) and for more damage you should upgrade your rings first, get Opal rings with WED on them here :)
Hi guys, looking for some more advice if possible please :-)

I've had probs a couple of times recently with DoT (Damage over time) damage.. I'm not sure what it actually is, but its definitely not Bleed as my staunching Flask doesnt stop it. At the time I was too busy frantically rushing to find more monsters to leech to scroll over the icon and check what type of damage it was .. Because we dont have a life/heal mechanic, how do you guys manage or mitigate DoT other than Bleed if there are no monsters around to leech and Vaal Discipline is down? I could just try equipping a poison flask, but currently running with the guide setup so which flask would I replace? Or is there a better way to handle this?

Also, a quick question about the farming guide. Im keen to get farming on shaped spider forest having finally had one drop, but was wondering how do I use the white and yellow sextants (as per the guide) since its a red map?

TY and Cheers :-)
Last edited by britan on May 12, 2017, 7:41:30 PM
"
britan wrote:
Hi guys, looking for some more advice if possible please :-)

I've died a couple of times recently to a DoT (Damage over time) .. I'm not sure what it actually is, but its definitely not Bleed as my staunching Flask doesnt mitigate it. At the time I have been too busy frantically trying to find another Mob to leech off to recover the draining ES to actually check if it is poison or something else .. Because we dont have a life/heal mechanic, I dont know of any other way to mitigate it?

Just wondering how you guys deal with this situation? I would simply add a cure poison flask and see how that goes, but unsure what to swap out as currently have the exact flask setup as per the guide? Apart from a flask the only other way i know to stem the drain is by leeching, and the times I have died I havent been able to find any mobs quickly enough ...

The crazy thing about this is that it can happen against weak mobs or in relatively mundane situations.. the problem is the lack of something to else to to leech off on time!

Cheers :-)

Most likely it's ignite you need to do uber lab for your last points so you are immune to status effects and I bet the problem goes away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info