[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

Hi, first I want to thank you Aixx for the great build, been having a blast so far :)

I have a question for you, what are your thoughts on using shapers touch to cap your hit chance? I'm using them at lvl 85 and I get over 5k accuracy rating which is obviously overkill, so I'm thinking about respeccing some accuracy nodes from the tree but the question is - to what, and is it worth it?

Have you thought about this build path with shapers touch anything or do you think I should stick to getting rare gloves with +int and flat accuracy instead?

Cheers from Sweden!
"
Jazgur wrote:
Hey Aixx , like you'r build very much, it's amazing all t15 map's are soo ez to run (with good gear ofc). Can you please check what I picked up in the tree , cuz idk , i want the 30+ int points and +WED too, what should I aim firts for more profit in DPS? I wanna buy corrupted claw with Culling Strike, what is you'r oppinion about it?

Hey Jazgur, nice to hear that you like my build :) Primeval Force > Forces of Nature > Coordination > Primal Spirit next.
I think HoWA with culling strike arent worth the price, the can kill bosses so fast anyway.

"
ldbob wrote:
Hi, first I want to thank you Aixx for the great build, been having a blast so far :)

I have a question for you, what are your thoughts on using shapers touch to cap your hit chance? I'm using them at lvl 85 and I get over 5k accuracy rating which is obviously overkill, so I'm thinking about respeccing some accuracy nodes from the tree but the question is - to what, and is it worth it?

Have you thought about this build path with shapers touch anything or do you think I should stick to getting rare gloves with +int and flat accuracy instead?

Hey ldbob, iam glad to hear that :D
Ive tested the Shaper Gloves already and it wasnt that nice. Personally I prefer to have gloves with Int and attack speed.
Hey dude, first i need to say THANKS 4 ur guide and the time u invested.
Rly helpful for me, even with not that much PoE Experience!

I switched my Lvl 85 cyclone raider to ur version HOWA last week, rly fun to play.

But at some bosses i am dying a lot ot times(Riftwalker(Temple Map) for example, and some bosses T10+).
I dont played that much, but it seems especially at bosses i am doing something wrong, or is it the short play time, that i used to get more into this build ?

So may could u watch into my gear and skilltree please, i think i am on the right way ?

And for the near future, what should i go for in the skilltree ?
And of course @ my gear, did u see some things i can go for an upgrade ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malerbob/characters

Thanks in advance dude. :)
Regards

P.S. i hope my english is fine, cause i am a german );.
Hey Aixx, just switched from my Ele Wander Barrage to this and I'm loving it so far.
Since Ele Wander has a major disadvantage with low ES (about 6k in my case), I'm happy to say I'm satisfied with more than 10k ES with this build, and capping at about 1200 intel so far.
I've facetank pretty much every T15 bosses,but I have just one small question: With only 43k dps spectral throw when standing in HO (Golem, Wrath), is it still too low?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pate_croissant/characters
Here is my character (Sillica_de_Firenze).
What do you suggest that I can improve? Do jewels make a huge different?
I can see that you have very high attack speed from your videos, can I facetank Shaper's beam with my current stats?
Thanks in advance!
"
Malerbob wrote:
Hey dude, first i need to say THANKS 4 ur guide and the time u invested.
Rly helpful for me, even with not that much PoE Experience!

Hey Malerbob, thanks for your nice feedback ;)
I would recommend to get Elemental Overlad as soon as possible followed by Primeval Force and then
Forces of Nature > Coordination > Primal Spirit
Gear: Get a Vessel of Vinktar asap, with that up you can already tank the shaper beam.
More ES on your helmet would be nice too ;)

@pate_croissant, hey :)
The only thing you need now is accuracy and 2 jewel sockets of course, then your dps should be really good.
Okay, thanks.
I changed my skilltree to overload, if i am level 88 i am done with acuity and then i will go on as u said. :)

I have that vinktar one, but there is a problem i think:i dont have the last 2 ascendancy points, cause i hate these damn trials.But i guess its important ?
So if am use it right now, 50% more dmg taken = R.I.P. ?

One last thing, my golem is dying very often, even in T6-T9 maps, is that normal ?
Hey Malerbob, the uber is pretty important and you should get it.
Your golem needs more levels to get more tanky :p
Hey Aixx, thanks for the ultra fast reply!
I didn't know that accuracy plays such a big part in boosting DPS.
Will look into buying a new one with high accuracy rating.
I have body armour ready 5L with 740es and 35 int and 30 lighting res and astramentis aswell then i have 5ex in currency still is it enough to get me started? i kinda tried ST before up until like lvl 40 i felt really weak so idk also is theres big difference in boss killing speed between ST howa and BF howa? i cant decide wich to play :/
Hey, is there any good way to "farm" for that trials ?
Will try it with the prohecy too, but can i trigger it by myself, dont think so ?

So i need to wait for them to be into maps, rly fun :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info