[3.0 SC/HC] Aixx's indepth HoWA ST Raider Guide ♣ [ Shaper | Guardians | U. Atziri ]

"
naimhairix51 wrote:
is it hard to cap resist ?at which level should i min maxing my gear. i wanna start playing this HoWA build

Hey naimhairix51, if you dont have that much currency it can be hard to cap resists AND have enough accuracy and a high amount of Int.
And if you have some more currency you can just buy boots with Int and 2x 40+ resist, same for your belt and gloves, then its easy.

"
dragonb0ne wrote:
My res is 103 112 133 atm with the prismatic ring, I thought that I could not use 2 opal cuz the good one with high res is so expensive. I'll try to find one later. Thanks for replying again. Love your build xD

Hey dragonb0ne, well I didnt know that your resists arent capped. But then you are right, just get a new resists ring with accuracy on it and you will be fine :)

"
milkapro86 wrote:
Thx for this build, i'm actually lvl85 and able to farm map t13+ in lsc , but honestly i reach about 60k dps on tooltip(full buff) i dont know what im missing

Hey milkapro86, I cant see your profile, its set to private.
Heyo Aixx and thanks again for that awesome build.

I'm enjoying it very much.

If you have a couple minutes to spare would you mind looking at my character (OverlordVladimir) again?
I've fixed flasks etc and working on endgame labyrinth.

Where would my bottleneck be apart from the obvious 6link and some levels?

Keep it up =)
Hey, this build is awesome, i started on friday now i'm lvl 91, i'm enjoying to play with but my DPS full buffed is like 80k, could you please check my profile and see if i'm doing something wrong.
Hi can u take a look at my gear on my profile, the belt isnt that, i already bought a crystal belt, but i'm at lvl 77 so i cant equip it, i'm with 30 k dps, i would like to know if with my gears i'll reach 130k for map and 300 k single target at lvl 90 ?
Thanks for your nice feedback guys! :)

"
Iplayferal wrote:
Where would my bottleneck be apart from the obvious 6link and some levels?

Hey Iplayferal, your worst items are belt, moonstone ring and claws.
Try to get claws with 11%+ Int, you also should replace your Moonstone Ring (you need some accuracy).
A Crystal Belt with Int on it would be a nice upgrade too. Dont forget that you can get some resists on your rare jewels if you have problems with it :)
Your Vessel of Vinktar flask should have the 10% lightning penetrartion mod on it, this flask costs like 90c but its worth it!

"
ViikinG_ wrote:
could you please check my profile and see if i'm doing something wrong.

Hey ViikinG_, well bisco's collar isnt the best amulet for this build lol, try to get an Astramentis or a rare amulet with high Int and WED, you also have no Int on your belt.

Your skilltree isnt correct, you still have 3 lifenodes skilled (shadow area) with these 3 points you could skill Acuity. There also are 3 lost 10dex points skilled (ranger area), you dont need them there.
You should remove them and skill Forces of Nature and Coordination instead, then you can check your dps again :p

"
KALLZR wrote:
Hi can u take a look at my gear on my profile, the belt isnt that, i already bought a crystal belt, but i'm at lvl 77 so i cant equip it, i'm with 30 k dps, i would like to know if with my gears i'll reach 130k for map and 300 k single target at lvl 90 ?

Hey KALLZR, I cant really say that yet. Obviously you need more skillpoints, need to level your gems
and equip your new belt.
If you belt has high Int and WED thats fine but you need to improve your gear to reach 300k single target tooltip dps (you really dont need that much to kill everything ingame), for example: get more int, get attack speed on your gloves, WED on your first ring but better would be an opal ring.

Last edited by Aixx on Apr 24, 2017, 12:22:57 AM
"
Hey ViikinG_, well bisco's collar isnt the best amulet for this build lol, try to get an Astramentis or a rare amulet with high Int and WED, you also have no Int on your belt.

Your skilltree isnt correct, you still have 3 lifenodes skilled (shadow area) with these 3 points you could skill Acuity. There also are 3 lost 10dex points skilled (ranger area), you dont need them there.
You should remove them and skill Forces of Nature and Coordination instead, then you can check your dps again :p

Ignore the bisco kkk, the DPS is 80k with astramentis, i have one and i put it on hard fights, and thanks, i did not saw the tree.
great guide, currently level 83 now
All the while i only used Wrath. i've tried using using both Wrath and Discipline but my mana always run dry. ST costs 49 mana and my Mana pool 165/1103
"
Aixx wrote:
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
is it hard to cap resist ?at which level should i min maxing my gear. i wanna start playing this HoWA build

Hey naimhairix51, if you dont have that much currency it can be hard to cap resists AND have enough accuracy and a high amount of Int.
And if you have some more currency you can just buy boots with Int and 2x 40+ resist, same for your belt and gloves, then its easy.

"
Not sure to say i have much currency or what, but i will spent roughly 40-50ex on this build.
Ok , i just set my profile as public, can you check my stuff, thx vm !
Why Faster Attacks instead of Added Lightning for example? Could you check out my gear and tell me what to upgrade next? I will replace some links soon, just no time right now. I was crit before, now I went non-crit, feels much more consistent. Also, will try to get another ring soon to replace the chaos resist one, just need to gather abit of currency to be able to cap out my resists and use Wrath instead of HoT. Currently 39.9k HO DPS.

Spoiler

Last edited by returnofsnow on Apr 24, 2017, 5:41:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info