[2.6] HC Cleave - Cheap, super tanky, good clearspeed. Perfect Leaguestarter

///im wrong with 2h axe, i saw that 2h weapon with cleave give max only 60% of damage, so for question with axe no need answer.
I don't think the other ascendancy options are nearly as good as raider, it's pretty much the best thing we can get
EDIT "Answered my own question. >.< Have you come accross any variations to the build you use in specific situations though?" EDIT

So I have only recently come back into playing after a long hiatus. Found gem that gives 5% chance for malicious intent. Would the 30% damage buff as chaos damage be a decent choice?
Last edited by sirswears on Jun 28, 2017, 10:50:14 PM
Hey there great build, just coming up on the 60's now with it in hardcore legacy. Question for ya though, was watching the first video where you are rocking the wings of entropy (as that's what I'm using since the soul taker's are all 2.5-3 ex+); how are you using all the auras and cleave without any mana? do you have bloodlust slotted into leap slam and cleave? if so which gem do you take out for the time being for bloodlust in BoR? Thanks again and loving the build!
"
LaheyMode wrote:
Hey there great build, just coming up on the 60's now with it in hardcore legacy. Question for ya though, was watching the first video where you are rocking the wings of entropy (as that's what I'm using since the soul taker's are all 2.5-3 ex+); how are you using all the auras and cleave without any mana? do you have bloodlust slotted into leap slam and cleave? if so which gem do you take out for the time being for bloodlust in BoR? Thanks again and loving the build!

Hey, you can either take out arctic armour or you can run blood magic gems :)
This build ready for 3.0 ?
"
thetochz191 wrote:
This build ready for 3.0 ?

Sadly not yet. I'll look into it sooner or later though. I think the build will still be functunal, probably even better than before. We'll have to see
Hi man,

I really wanna thank you for this build, I'm playing this on softcore legacy and spend about 5 ex on this build. I can tell you the damage is crazy atm and I'm only lvl 84..

Thx a lot dude :)
hey mate so i want to ask
can i use lacerate instead of cleave on this build?
also wing of entropy as the end game weapon
thx in advanced :D
"
Lefezza wrote:
hey mate so i want to ask
can i use lacerate instead of cleave on this build?
also wing of entropy as the end game weapon
thx in advanced :D

Hi not sure about lacerate, but it should work as an alternative, yes.
Wings of entropy are a nice dps boost before you can get soultaker + rare axe, wings are not really an option as an endgame weapon since the pdps is too low.

"
esthas wrote:
Hi man,

I really wanna thank you for this build, I'm playing this on softcore legacy and spend about 5 ex on this build. I can tell you the damage is crazy atm and I'm only lvl 84..

Thx a lot dude :)

Hey man, thats nice to hear, thanks :) Glad you enjoy the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info