[2.6] HC Cleave - Cheap, super tanky, good clearspeed. Perfect Leaguestarter

"
lkon wrote:
Have you tried any end game like the ubers or shaper? this looks like fun, anything you would do different in normal league (not hardcore)

I haven't tried uber atziri or shaper and I don't think this build is really good at it because you won't have the frenzy charges and onslaught. It's more a map farmer. If you want to play this on softcore run hatred for sure instead of grace and try to really maximize your damage on rings / amulet / weapons / passive tree. I think the build has potential for softcore aswell, but it's mainly a hardcore build that excels at being tanky on a low budget while still clearing semi fast. It's also a very very good first character because its so cheap and you can farm currency for something more expensive with it and it has no problems with almost all map bosses (probably only has problems with Guardians) so you can easily shape your atlas. For the super endgame I'd look at something like Howa, but those are generally very very expensive builds.
Last edited by Fubnub1 on Apr 28, 2017, 8:11:53 PM
Hi if u had more passives points which way of the tree u would go ? thank you ? u got like 9 remain points in your tree
also what do you think about using jack the axe instead of a rare axe at 2nd hand? the bleeding can be more dps than a 300pdps rare axe ? thank you.
"
paparasss13 wrote:
also what do you think about using jack the axe instead of a rare axe at 2nd hand? the bleeding can be more dps than a 300pdps rare axe ? thank you.

I'll update the guide with a full skill tree. I used jack the axe before I could find a decent rare axe and the rare axe is WAY WAY better than jack the axe was.

And I watched over your gear for a second, one advice I can give is you should really look to get as high flat physical rolls as possible on rings + amulet. You can test it out with the rings you currently have and how big of a difference it makes if you check tooltip dps.
Last edited by Fubnub1 on Apr 30, 2017, 4:53:04 PM
Still fairly new to this, but what about using Rigwald's Savagery Royal Axe as the second axe? Too slow? Too low of pdps? I think it looks fairly decent myself but am looking for other opinions.
"
Prozzak93 wrote:
Still fairly new to this, but what about using Rigwald's Savagery Royal Axe as the second axe? Too slow? Too low of pdps? I think it looks fairly decent myself but am looking for other opinions.

I mean you can try it but I already did and Bleeding is not that good honestly. A higher physical DPS axe with good attack speed is just way better in my opinion.
Hi,

I am really eager to try this build, however i don't see what chest piece you use, and on the video you seem to wear one with 5 red sockets.

"
dobahkin wrote:
Hi,

I am really eager to try this build, however i don't see what chest piece you use, and on the video you seem to wear one with 5 red sockets.

Read what the helm does :)
how this build handles uberlab? i started lvling folowing this guide, and i cant pass 1st lab on lvl 32. not enouf tank/dmg on sutch low lvl
"
aldorka wrote:
how this build handles uberlab? i started lvling folowing this guide, and i cant pass 1st lab on lvl 32. not enouf tank/dmg on sutch low lvl

Then you have to level a bit more I guess. I had absolutely no problems with the labs, but since I did it on hardcore I went to them a bit overleveled. Merciless lab was a breeze though. With fortify, the high amounts of armour from Iron Reflexes + Grace and flasks you take literally 0 phys damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info