[2.6] HC Cleave - Cheap, super tanky, good clearspeed. Perfect Leaguestarter

Do you think using this build makes sense for some of the upcoming races ? Or is the Scion at too much of a disadvantage compared to other classes ?
"
Wendek wrote:
Do you think using this build makes sense for some of the upcoming races ? Or is the Scion at too much of a disadvantage compared to other classes ?

It's definitely a possibility, like I said its a very cheap life based leaguestarter build. The character gets his endgame gear very fast and cheap and has absolutely 0 problems clearing the atlas to start farming shaped things. I think it's one of the better builds for the upcoming 1 and 2 week races, but it won't compete with something like flameblast totems.
I was more thinking of the very short races, but I guess Scion's abysmal starting health will prevent her from playing melee in those races.
Me beeing more or less a beginner on this game with only 150-200hours, for your endgame tree it looks like you are using ten ascendary points?
Last edited by glidmedel on Jun 4, 2017, 4:52:55 AM
"
glidmedel wrote:
Me beeing more or less a beginner on this game with only 150-200hours, for your endgame tree it looks like you are using ten ascendary points?

nope just 8 :o
First of all thx for your build, I try it in softcore (it's my first char) and I really enjoy it, but I don't get something: I don't see any way to build Frenzy Charges, so why did you take Frenzy charges related perks? Did I miss something?
"
Tenba wrote:
First of all thx for your build, I try it in softcore (it's my first char) and I really enjoy it, but I don't get something: I don't see any way to build Frenzy Charges, so why did you take Frenzy charges related perks? Did I miss something?

Raider ascendancy gives you 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill. You can also use Blood Rage and even Frenzy linked with Faster Attacks, as I do.
"
lussiano wrote:
"
Tenba wrote:

Raider ascendancy gives you 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill. You can also use Blood Rage and even Frenzy linked with Faster Attacks, as I do.

exactly this, I used bloodrage until I got the ascendancy and even after it sometimes, it requires you to have a semi fast playstyle but once you reach shaped maps you have no problems keeping up the frenzy charges at all, on a map like cells you'll drop frenzy charges because you'll have a lot of downtime, travelling around and looking for new mobs
Hi.
What u think about Hezmana axe with this build?
I dont want take Raider in Ascendancy class, because i want take onslaught from items\flasks. What another variants can be good? So what u think about slayer+berserker\chieftain(for bosses)\juggernaut?
Does this build can farm uber lab?
PS:
I know with 2h axe we lose some block chance, but i dont see high block chance in this build to play around it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info