[2.6] "Shuriken Hurricane" Hybrid Ethereal Knives Nova Trickster

"
Khryn wrote:
"
I think I'm overlooking something, but what item or skill makes the EK go 360 AoE instead of just conal?
I'm working towards this and I don't have everything yet but I'm not seeing the piece of the puzzle that makes EK a 360 spray like yours.

There's a jewel called Ring of Blades, he mentions it at the top of the guide.
I agree with the guys above though, I am working on one of these on my own but i'm not sure which way to go with the passive tree.
And unless I missed it I don't see any specific ascendancy points either.

Thanks, I'm an idiot. This made the world of difference.

This build is pretty fun and super easy on the wallet to get started with.
Very nice.
Am i missing something, or the is the chest now just standard Blood magic and not just affecting the gems socketed. I followed this build just then, cannot use auras as the reserve makes my health less thatn 20% and the shielf doesnt work?
"
Tinamarina wrote:
Am i missing something, or the is the chest now just standard Blood magic and not just affecting the gems socketed. I followed this build just then, cannot use auras as the reserve makes my health less thatn 20% and the shielf doesnt work?

The Covenant should only affect the gems on that item alone.
Auras should be placed on gloves/boots/helm.
"
Tinamarina wrote:

use only ethereal knives on your chest, the auras must be linked to enlighten in boots, gloves, or helm.
"
KhaosReign420 wrote:
looks like a fun build but i agree with the guy a couple comments ago. that passive tree is pretty hectic looking and i wouldnt really want to try guessing what order to branch out... a couple lvling skill trees would be nice for like 20/40/60/80.

I will try to add for you!
Hey man this build look's really fun to play and I might try it out.

What was the overall cost of your build, and could you make a leveling guide?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Hey man this build look's really fun to play and I might try it out.

What was the overall cost of your build, and could you make a leveling guide?

I would say the cost was somewhere around 10ex, a 6 link covenant is 6ex and the rings and belt set me back another 2 ex.

I will add a leveling guide soon.
Hey there, just hit 71 with my own version of this build in Hardcore and its a blast! Kind of a butt clencher, but really fun to play. I've got some questions though:

Why not run Projectile Weakness + Blasphemy and Herald of Fire instead of a Herald + Hatred or Haste? The damage boost from PW is crazy, and with the knockback you can respend those points in the tree on something else.

Also, what about The Consuming Dark dagger instead of Innsbury? The damage boost and poison might outweigh the .2% chaos leech. Any thoughts?
Hey there,

I'm kind of confused about 'Elemental Overload'.

We pretty much have no chance to crit due to 'Controlled Explosion'. Why do you put a point in there?
Last edited by ZeyonMairo on May 6, 2017, 10:56:08 AM
Probably a silly question but when you're doing map bosses, where do you get your life leech from to negate the blood magic on EK?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info