Developer Q&A - Answers Part 4

"
thegamingkage wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Spoiler

Who dat?
If you right click on the image and view it (or just from quoting him), you'll see the link includes the name "Bella Thorne".

"
thegamingkage wrote:
and yes to the Cipher guy, Felicia Day & many others heeh :P but didn't list ALL the gingers in the world lol :P

Yeah, but still, she's *the* GAMING GEEK among all of the popular gingers in the world, lol. ;-)

"
thegamingkage wrote:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/FNl2d/so-who-here-plays-path-of-exile
OKAY EVERYBODY LET'S VOTE pls :) let's make it happen !

That's only for Steam users (requires Steam login). I hope you know people who play PoE don't necessarily use the Steam client, nor even have Steam accounts. I have a Steam account, but I play the client directly from GGG. Use SurveyMonkey, Change.org, or anything else.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 12, 2017, 4:15:00 PM
oh well where can polls be made?
go away lab haters! Stop trying to remove a light diversion from endless map grinding. Lab is fun for a change! It favours an interesting class of builds (meta stuff like HOWA excluded) that often struggle with maps and that don't focus on pack clear-speed. It adds a flavour of dungeon crawler over mapping. It is refreshing.

By all means ask for a rebalance / fundamental change such as ascendancy points not being linked to it (Lab = enchants + loot, for example, which in fact I think would be good: ascendancy = mandatory but grinding enchants would just be gravy) but please stop asking for it to be killed in its complete entirety.

Last edited by Cor_Blimey on Apr 13, 2017, 7:27:06 PM
"
thegamingkage wrote:

So you like redheads?

Spoiler

Some to add to your collection.

I can assure everyone that no actual redheads were hurt. At least I guess and hope. You gotta be careful these days.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 14, 2017, 1:22:22 PM
"
Cor_Blimey wrote:
go away lab haters! Stop trying to remove a light diversion from endless map grinding. Lab is fun for a change! It favours an interesting class of builds (meta stuff like HOWA excluded) that often struggle with maps and that don't focus on pack clear-speed. It adds a flavour of dungeon crawler over mapping. It is refreshing.

By all means ask for a rebalance / fundamental change such as ascendancy points not being linked to it (Lab = enchants + loot, for example, which in fact I think would be good: ascendancy = mandatory but grinding enchants would just be gravy) but please stop asking for it to be killed in its complete entirety.

Who is asking for that, and why on earth would anyone object to having the lab in the game as optional content?

Lab-haters aren't asking for the lab to be removed in its entirety, they just want ascendancy points removed from the lab. And most lab-haters are fine with keeping enchants and loot pinatas in the lab for anyone who wants to run it.

Of course, if for some reason it's too much for GGG to remove ascendancy points from the lab, by all means remove the lab and the ascendancy classes entirely. It would be an improvement.

Edit: Well I see that Sexcalibure does appear to ask for the lab to be removed completely, but I'm pretty sure even s/he would be fine with keeping the lab if the ascendancy points were removed from it. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to get through to GGG on this topic, despite their "occasional discussions" (or to some of GGG's supporters, who are utterly opposed to any alternative way of granting ascendancies).
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
Last edited by ShaUrley on Apr 16, 2017, 12:55:47 AM
"
thegamingkage wrote:
Spoiler
Well time to copy pasta what i wrote at Q&A https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1858393/page/63#p14298611
BUT NO REDHEAD char ?!?! Suggested a while ago like char Kalandra, to be opposite from Scion start in the tree as in the char has starting points on outer edges of the passive skill tree and is also harder to unlock than Scion maybe have a requirment like to beat Malachai (well long ago it was Dominus only :D) with all classes or something.

AND regarding the Redhead female char suggestion :P
Alyson Hannigan - Willow Rosenberg witch in Buffy the vampire slayer tv series :D

Emma Stone :) pics below

Clarissa from Shadowhunters , below ;)

Zana is a redhead, you know. You don't need to show us a bunch of conveniently AAA pics of redheads (i.e. representative of about .01% of redheads out there) to give us an idea of what a redhead in PoE would look like.
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 17, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
I love how they say they know some vender and master vender prices are pointlessly stupid, yet have no intention of actually fixing this, LMAO.

OK, maybe not so funny, more as actually stupidly frustrating.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info