Developer Q&A - Answers Part 4

Thanks so much for removing (or attempting to) the immunities from bosses. Builds should have ups and downs but not be completely prevented from doing content. I think cold damage had it the worst.

Also, since double dipping is being toned down, will the end game bosses see a rebalance?
shove it up your ass. ACTIONS NOT WORDS
GAME DESIGN
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Currency inventory pouches? You can already smell the money flowing in. Newsflash, new item in shop, Chaos orb pouch (can hold up to 1000), next to it Alchemy orb pouch etc. A month later there's a currency pouch bundle, you get that and that and that and all of em, and another month later they're on sale. What you did is a simple addition to the game that will keep thr $$$ flowing for the next year or so. Brilliant idea.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
vio wrote:
but on a more serious note: he's right about just killing the white rhoa being a bad thing. you have to kill it with [removed by support] so the [removed by support].

Vio, vio, vio. -_- If you're going to bait, you need to at least do it right... caps on the R and S, not all lowercase. And bonus points if you can add some taboo words along with the section you edit so that a mod actually edits your post. ;-)

omg i suck at trolling, if somebody had told me that before :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
redhead
"
thegamingkage wrote:
Well time to copy pasta what i wrote at Q&A https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1858393/page/63#p14298611

DEAR GGG , YOU ARE THE BEST Developers ever, POE IS PERFECT EXCEPT THERE'S A FEW THINGS THAT BOTHER ME :D

1. I've talked to Chris Wilson in the past and others of the team too, in closed beta when game was new , ADVERTISED ON THE SITE WAS = PERMANENT CUT-THROAT LEAGUES , HELL PEOPLE ON A TOPIC IN THE FORUMS SAID THEY'D PAY FOR THIS...
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY DARK SOULS FANS/PLAYERBASES ARE THERE?
Dark Souls 1 was ported from console to PC at gaming community's request => DARK SOULS 2 + 3 FOLLOWED.

2. WHY NO REDHEAD FEMALE CHARACTERS ?!?!? YOU FREAKIN ADDED 2 BLONDES Ranger and SCION
BUT NO REDHEAD char ?!?! Suggested a while ago like char Kalandra, to be opposite from Scion start in the tree as in the char has starting points on outer edges of the passive skill tree and is also harder to unlock than Scion maybe have a requirment like to beat Malachai (well long ago it was Dominus only :D ) with all classes or something.

Since long i've talked in closed beta but more in teh open beta,with some of you guys and you said you'd bring these things to the team but i've seen no progress in it

only progress about these things i saw now we can figure out which friends in the Friends List,are inactive :) since some of us had friends list since closed beta with inactive players and also some from open beta added...

3. - thing upper about friends list,u guys made progress PARTIALLY with that suggestion i had, now we can hover mouse cursor and game shows us how long since friend has last logged on. BUT

COULD WE HAVE MORE FRIENDS LIST LIMIT NOT JUST 100 friends list players capacity?:(

Maybe make it as DLC if you feel the need to,heck ,but i would love all these 3 things i suggested since closed beta & open beta

MANY SPICE GIRLS HERE THINK THEY ARE HARDCORE LOL ,
THE REAL Hardcore league is PERMANENT CUT-THROAT + Hardcore box ticked on
and THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD BE EVEN HARDER IS Cut-Throat + Hardcore box ticked on + TURBO + ONSLAUGHT + NEMESIS + DOMINATION etc :) get it :D halloween special edition :P

DO you want us to make petitions so you see how succesfull they are with many signatures? on adding redhead female chars ,on increasing friends list space ,and most importantly adding Perma-Cut-Throat leagues AS WRITTEN ON THE POE SITE OF PLANNED THINGS MANY YEARS AGO?Caz we'll do it if you want us to.

Keep up the good work old friend Chris Wilson & the team.

PS : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1687607/page/46#p13409692

AND regarding the Redhead female char suggestion :P
Alyson Hannigan - Willow Rosenberg witch in Buffy the vampire slayer tv series :D

Emma Stone :) pics below

Clarissa from Shadowhunters , below ;)

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Do you plan to add new secrets and traps into Labyrinth? (Question from Russian community)

The team intend to keep updating the Labyrinth over time like any other game content. I can't promise new traps, but it'll certainly get attention (both in terms of content tweaks and ongoing rebalance).

Ahh there is more emphasis this time around on changes to the labyrinth. Keep those complaints coming guys. We will chip away at this demon until it is shaped in to a piece of beauty that everyone can enjoy.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The team intend to keep updating the Labyrinth over time like any other game content. I can't promise new traps, but it'll certainly get attention (both in terms of content tweaks and ongoing rebalance).
Lab doesnt need tweak... it needs to be removed

This and non-repeating levelling are things this game really needs.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Apr 12, 2017, 8:06:43 AM
"
thegamingkage wrote:
2. WHY NO REDHEAD FEMALE CHARACTERS
Spoiler

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Spoiler

How could you guys request redheads on a gaming forum and not even mention Felicia Day, the original female, redhead geek?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 12, 2017, 9:56:14 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
redhead
"
thegamingkage wrote:
Well time to copy pasta what i wrote at Q&A https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1858393/page/63#p14298611

DEAR GGG , YOU ARE THE BEST Developers ever, POE IS PERFECT EXCEPT THERE'S A FEW THINGS THAT BOTHER ME :D

1. I've talked to Chris Wilson in the past and others of the team too, in closed beta when game was new , ADVERTISED ON THE SITE WAS = PERMANENT CUT-THROAT LEAGUES , HELL PEOPLE ON A TOPIC IN THE FORUMS SAID THEY'D PAY FOR THIS...
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY DARK SOULS FANS/PLAYERBASES ARE THERE?
Dark Souls 1 was ported from console to PC at gaming community's request => DARK SOULS 2 + 3 FOLLOWED.

2. WHY NO REDHEAD FEMALE CHARACTERS ?!?!? YOU FREAKIN ADDED 2 BLONDES Ranger and SCION
BUT NO REDHEAD char ?!?! Suggested a while ago like char Kalandra, to be opposite from Scion start in the tree as in the char has starting points on outer edges of the passive skill tree and is also harder to unlock than Scion maybe have a requirment like to beat Malachai (well long ago it was Dominus only :D ) with all classes or something.

Since long i've talked in closed beta but more in teh open beta,with some of you guys and you said you'd bring these things to the team but i've seen no progress in it

only progress about these things i saw now we can figure out which friends in the Friends List,are inactive :) since some of us had friends list since closed beta with inactive players and also some from open beta added...

3. - thing upper about friends list,u guys made progress PARTIALLY with that suggestion i had, now we can hover mouse cursor and game shows us how long since friend has last logged on. BUT

COULD WE HAVE MORE FRIENDS LIST LIMIT NOT JUST 100 friends list players capacity?:(

Maybe make it as DLC if you feel the need to,heck ,but i would love all these 3 things i suggested since closed beta & open beta

MANY SPICE GIRLS HERE THINK THEY ARE HARDCORE LOL ,
THE REAL Hardcore league is PERMANENT CUT-THROAT + Hardcore box ticked on
and THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD BE EVEN HARDER IS Cut-Throat + Hardcore box ticked on + TURBO + ONSLAUGHT + NEMESIS + DOMINATION etc :) get it :D halloween special edition :P

DO you want us to make petitions so you see how succesfull they are with many signatures? on adding redhead female chars ,on increasing friends list space ,and most importantly adding Perma-Cut-Throat leagues AS WRITTEN ON THE POE SITE OF PLANNED THINGS MANY YEARS AGO?Caz we'll do it if you want us to.

Keep up the good work old friend Chris Wilson & the team.

PS : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1687607/page/46#p13409692

AND regarding the Redhead female char suggestion :P
Alyson Hannigan - Willow Rosenberg witch in Buffy the vampire slayer tv series :D

Who dat?
and yes to the Cipher guy, Felicia Day & many others heeh :P but didn't list ALL the gingers in the world lol :P
Last edited by thegamingkage on Apr 12, 2017, 3:36:23 PM
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/FNl2d/so-who-here-plays-path-of-exile
OKAY EVERYBODY LET'S VOTE pls :) let's make it happen !
Last edited by thegamingkage on Apr 12, 2017, 3:38:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info