[2.6] Shaper's Touch Assassin - 11k ES - 1 million DPS Blade Flurry (all bosses)

CI Vaal Pact dagger/claw Assassin

Bosses killed: Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri, Chayula, VT trio

Late Game Stats

Stats at level 93, fully buffed:

- 11.1k ES
- 87.5% crit chance, 695% crit multi
- 91% hit chance
- 67.4k tooltip damage, 7.94 attacks per second
- 67.4k*7.94*(1+(0.2*6 stages)) = 1.177 million tooltip DPS, not counting poison or bleed
- DPS (including poison) against Shaper simmed at 1.38 million

Pictures:
Spoiler

Buffed:

Unbuffed:

Defense:

Add 20% resists with Carnage Heart, 16% with endurance charges

Buffs include:
Discipline, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage, 6 Power Charges, 3 Frenzy Charges, Ancestral Warchief, Kiara's Determination, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, Lion's Roar, Conc Effect, all three bandits
- Not including Sin's Rebirth, since a Basalt is a good idea for Abyssus, but not completely necessary.

Gear

Shaper's Touch

CI Blade Flurry benefits from all three attributes, and Shaper's Touch doubles their value. We get a lot of intelligence and dexterity from the tree already, and can get plenty more of all three from gear. With everything else equipped, putting these gloves on gives me 1800 ES, 10% hit chance, and 35% More damage.

Abyssus

The flat physical is a big part of what makes Shaper's Touch so good in this build, since it gives dexterity the melee physical boost as well.

Astramentis

Carnage Heart does well here too, and Bisco's is no problem. Eye of Chayula is also worth a mention in case you don't have Kiara's or the stun avoidance boot enchant.

Le Heup of All x2

All resist, all attributes, and all damage - all very nice for the build! A good steel ring can provide more DPS, but would likely not have enough resists (or cost a mirror if it does).

The Magnate

This is the most damage we can get on a belt, the resists are very nice, it gives up to 10% increased ES (with Shaper's Touch), and the flask charge stat is pretty hard to ignore these days.

Death's Door

Excellent boots for any build, but especially for countering the downside from Abyssus.

Dagger/Claw/Sword - Rare

Not much to say here, you want as much physical DPS as possible and some crit (although attack speed takes priority over crit). If you want to dual wield, there's nothing you'd need to change aside from replacing Shield Charge with Whirling Blades.

Shield and Chest - Rare

A single all resist roll on your shield can be all that's necessary to help cap them, even with no resists at all on your chest. With a 600 ES chest and 400 ES shield, 8.5 or 9k total is around where you'd land. Craft intelligence or strength if you can, or you can craft flat physical attack damage on your shield.

Jewels
Energy from Within is pretty nice. For rares, energy shield first, followed by resists if you need to make up for them elsewhere, then attack speed, strength/intelligence or whatever you can get.

Flasks

Chemist's Basalt Flask of Heat

Basalt helps a lot for countering Abyssus and Blood Rage. I like heat because Kiara's only gets 1 use, whereas a Chemist's Basalt gets 2 and lasts almost twice as long. Sin's Rebirth isn't better than any of the other flasks, so put it here if you want to use it.

Kiara's, Lion's Roar, Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise

Passives

Ascendancy: Assassin - Unstable Infusion, Deadly Infusion, Noxious Strike, Toxic Delivery

Bandits: Resists or Skill Point - Attack Speed (Kraityn) - Power Charge (Alira)

Dagger tree:

Claw tree:

Sword tree (not recommended):

Gems

Chest
Blade Flurry
Melee Physical
Melee Physical on Full Life
Increased AoE (Conc Effect for bosses)
Faster Attacks
(6th link) Critical Damage or Critical Strikes

3-link
Shield Charge
Fortify
Faster Attacks

4-link
Discipline
Arctic Armor
Herald of Ash
Enduring Cry

Hatred can replace AA and HoA

4-link
Cast when Damage Taken (level 1)
Enfeeble (level 5)
Warlord's Mark (level 5) (no need with claw build)
Summon Chaos Golem (level 3)

Some other options for CWDT:
Temporal Chains
Assassin's Mark
Vulnerability
Punishment
Immortal Call
Vortex
Summon Ice Golem

Some second 4-link and 3-link options

Blood Rage is highly recommended, but you'll probably want to put it in a weapon slot so you can deactivate it with the weapon swap hotkey. Binding that to my mouse's back button made a big difference for me.

Vaal Discipline/Haste/Grace/Lightning Trap
Increased Duration
Flame Dash
Ancestral Warchief
Frenzy (for single target bosses)
Culling Strike
Item Rarity/Quantity
more CWDT stuff

Misc

Phys reflect: Replace the crit gem in Blade Flurry with Phys to Lightning, and Lion's Roar with The Wise Oak (or Basalt Flask if you use Sin's Rebirth).

More to come! Possibly!
Last edited by hubot on May 14, 2017, 2:41:57 PM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2017, 12:28:05 PM
Reserved for some reason
Last edited by hubot on Apr 8, 2017, 11:06:56 PM
Nice build, but Shaper,Uber atziri's, guardians?
any vid ?
"
onegod2710 wrote:
Nice build, but Shaper,Uber atziri's, guardians?

I'm sure it's completely possible to do any boss, but I'm a huge pussy and I'm waiting to level before I try all of them. That said, I killed Phoenix on my first try without dying. I'm not particularly skilled and I got hit a lot throughout the fighter, so I'm sure anyone else should be able to do the same. I will try to get the rest of the bosses done today or tomorrow.

"
jinhkakal wrote:
any vid ?

No video atm, I'll record some stuff and put them up if they turn out alright.

edit: All Guardians, Shaper, and Uber Atziri down
Last edited by hubot on Apr 15, 2017, 8:39:19 AM
where is ur life leech?
can u show defen, res or damage?
no need immortal call with abysuss ?
"
Freya98 wrote:
where is ur life leech?

Warlord's Mark CWDT is a lot on its own, but there's also Blood Rage and the option to use Carnage Heart. Atziri's Promise leeches from a pretty significant amount of chaos damage.
Last edited by hubot on Apr 13, 2017, 6:20:03 PM
"
Freya98 wrote:
where is ur life leech?

vaal discipline for recharge ????
"
onegod2710 wrote:
can u show defen, res or damage?
no need immortal call with abysuss ?

No need for Immortal Call since it uses Death's Door to prevent bleeds (plus 4% phys reduction from the endurance charge), Chaos Golem, Taste of Hate, a Basalt Flask, and shatters almost all of a spiker pack. It's usable obviously but it spends the endurance charges. I'll put pictures up soon.
Last edited by hubot on Apr 13, 2017, 6:21:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info