[2.6] Shaper's Touch Assassin - 11k ES - 1 million DPS Blade Flurry (all bosses)

"
ryzarector wrote:
Hi, been trying the build for a day, got another lucky EX drop and have finally got mediocre gear for it... But my damage just feels really lacking.

Many anyone give me some tips on my gear, and maybe check my passive tree. I'm only 89 so I don't quite have every node, maybe I should have some nodes over others?

Hi! Thanks for trying it out! I'd recommend swapping one of your basalt flasks with a silver for now, and using Blood Rage (in a weapon slot to turn it off easily). Ancestral Warchief will make a big difference for bosses at least, and you could try subbing out Enfeeble for Assassin's Mark, Chaos Golem for Ice Golem, or Arctic Armor and Herald of Ash for Hatred.

Your skill tree looks fine, swapping Depth Perception for Alchemist might be a good idea though.

Aside from that it's pretty much a matter of min/maxing your gems and gear and jewels. There aren't a lot of options for different stats on gear, so once everything is in place it just comes down to higher numbers on all of it.
Last edited by hubot on Apr 16, 2017, 1:48:38 AM
"
hubot wrote:
"
ryzarector wrote:
Hi, been trying the build for a day, got another lucky EX drop and have finally got mediocre gear for it... But my damage just feels really lacking.

Many anyone give me some tips on my gear, and maybe check my passive tree. I'm only 89 so I don't quite have every node, maybe I should have some nodes over others?

Hi! Thanks for trying it out! I'd recommend swapping one of your basalt flasks with a silver for now, and using Blood Rage (in a weapon slot to turn it off easily). Ancestral Warchief will make a big difference for bosses at least, and you could try subbing out Enfeeble for Assassin's Mark, Chaos Golem for Ice Golem, or Arctic Armor and Herald of Ash for Hatred.

Your skill tree looks fine, swapping Depth Perception for Alchemist might be a good idea though.

Aside from that it's pretty much a matter of min/maxing your gems and gear and jewels. There aren't a lot of options for different stats on gear, so once everything is in place it just comes down to higher numbers on all of it.

I will try some of your suggestions, thanks.
"
hubot wrote:
"
ryzarector wrote:

I put on hatred, and put on assassin's mark and acestral totem.

Very nice increase on bosses, ran through atziri real smooth finally
Hey hubot,

if my build would be lvl 90 my build does about 120-150k dps, with flasks about 250k. how do you get that much dps? I have all Unique Flasks and a good weapon, thats not the problem. I dont use Blood Rage because I dont like it and arctic armour and herald of ash do a great job.

Bye the way, nice build. I invested less then 10 exalted for it in summary and it plays very well
Last edited by r0bser on Apr 23, 2017, 5:00:18 PM
"
r0bser wrote:
Hey hubot,

if my build would be lvl 90 my build does about 120-150k dps, with flasks about 250k. how do you get that much dps? I have all Unique Flasks and a good weapon, thats not the problem. I dont use Blood Rage because I dont like it and arctic armour and herald of ash do a great job.

Bye the way, nice build. I invested less then 10 exalted for it in summary and it plays very well

Hi! Thanks very much, glad you like it :) Looks like the only big problem is that you're missing the Melee Damage on Full Life gem. Aside from that I think it's just skill points and min/maxing.
Thanks for the build. This build can clear all content in the game very ez. Try minotaur, phoenix and hydra yesterday, all deathless. Will try shaper when i reach lvl9x. Here is my gear atm.
Last edited by jinhkakal on Apr 27, 2017, 11:55:19 PM
"
jinhkakal wrote:
Thanks for the build. This build can clear all content in the game very ez. Try minotaur, phoenix and hydra yesterday, all deathless. Will try shaper when i reach lvl9x. Here is my gear atm.

Awesome!! Love hearing that it's successful for others.
Last edited by hubot on Apr 29, 2017, 8:30:01 AM
As i was pretty unhappy with a HOWA Raider build (build great, my currency wallet way too low unfortunately) I started over yesterday with a shadow and your build. Some of the items I already have from the raider and the rest isn't that much expensive as your build isn't an intelligence-based Meta-ES build. I will keep you informed about the progress, but for now it's hell of fun already.
Last edited by Necronos777 on Apr 30, 2017, 7:18:35 AM
"
Necronos777 wrote:
As i was pretty unhappy with a HOWA Raider build (build great, my currency wallet way too low unfortunately) I started over yesterday with a shadow and your build. Some of the items I already have from the raider and the rest isn't that much expensive as your build isn't an intelligence-based Meta-ES build. I will keep you informed about the progress, but for now it's hell of fun already.

:D Thanks!
As promised a little update. Build is pretty strong (I am LV 72 atm). The only thing that sucks are the stuns. I often get stunlocked and die in order of that. Any ideas what to do against that?

Gearcheck:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info