[2.6] Shaper's Touch Assassin - 11k ES - 1 million DPS Blade Flurry (all bosses)

"
Necronos777 wrote:
As promised a little update. Build is pretty strong (I am LV 72 atm). The only thing that sucks are the stuns. I often get stunlocked and die in order of that. Any ideas what to do against that?

Gearcheck:

Looking good, thanks for the update! For stuns, Kiara's Determination. The boot enchant is also very good, but it looks like you have the resists to drop Carnage Heart and use Eye of Chayula if you want (just updated the guide for this).
Last edited by hubot on May 30, 2017, 7:57:27 PM
Wondering how to get charges.

Endurance Charges by enduring cry.

Power Charges:is Unstable Infusion good enough to get all 6 power charges?

and how about Frenzy Charges? I don't understand at all.
Nice build,my dps just have 3.4k :(
"
superluffy wrote:
Wondering how to get charges.

Endurance Charges by enduring cry.

Power Charges:is Unstable Infusion good enough to get all 6 power charges?

and how about Frenzy Charges? I don't understand at all.

Enduring Cry is actually only needed for bosses, since Warlord's Mark provides them the rest of the time. Unstable Infusion is enough, but it does struggle to get all 6 which is part of why attack speed is so important (more opportunities for non-crits). That being said, if you do struggle to get all 6, you probably don't need them that badly anyways. Frenzy Charges come from Blood Rage, although you'd need to use Frenzy for single target only bosses... I'll put that in the guide!
I only try this build on Path of building so there's a chance that I'm not think thoroughly.

I think we only need 5 power charges to cap 95% crit chance since i'm using a decent crit chance claw.

we can switch two points to +1 frenzy charge.

And maybe add Poacher's Mark to get frenzy charge and make enemy less evasion since our hit chance is yet capped.

"
superluffy wrote:
I only try this build on Path of building so there's a chance that I'm not think thoroughly.

I think we only need 5 power charges to cap 95% crit chance since i'm using a decent crit chance claw.

we can switch two points to +1 frenzy charge.

And maybe add Poacher's Mark to get frenzy charge and make enemy less evasion since our hit chance is yet capped.

Thanks for the input! I'm very open to suggestions. Unfortunately I'm guessing a weapon with enough crit would mean sacrificing too much attack speed, and it looks like Assassin's Mark or Vulnerability would be more effective than Poacher's Mark. I am a big fan of them myself, but grabbing another Frenzy Charge would mean dropping other points that give more DPS. I haven't managed to make it work, but I do wonder if shuffling some of the crit/accuracy nodes and using Poacher's Mark instead would be a net gain.
"
kjzjkav wrote:
Nice build,my dps just have 3.4k :(

I'd love to help out with that, can you link your gear and skill tree or make your profile public?
Hey Hubot, can you explain why you say sword is not recommended? Wouldn't it be a cheaper option for more dps? My dagger is decent with 345 pdps, but if i look at teh sword sales there's much more headroom for some exalteds... thank you in advance!

Last edited by Necronos777 on May 8, 2017, 1:46:26 PM
"
Necronos777 wrote:
Hey Hubot, can you explain why you say sword is not recommended? Wouldn't it be a cheaper option for more dps? My dagger is decent with 345 pdps, but if i look at teh sword sales there's much more headroom for some exalteds... thank you in advance!

The sword nodes aren't as strong as the dagger and claw nodes. You do get Heartseeker, but you lose poison on crit or a lot of free leech as well as some of the more efficient nodes around Shadow. Swords are definitely viable if it's your best option, but an equivalent claw or dagger should be better.
I don't know if this is a bug with Path of Building, but with the claw build in PoB, it's not showing any poison DPS. Noxious strikes should give a chance for poison. Maybe it's not showing because there's such a small chance to poison without Adder's Touch? EDIT: figure it out. Need to enable "Is the enemy bleeding?"

Isn't it a small chance for poison for claw builds without adder's touch? I guess with enough attack speed on bosses, it'll poison eventually just not as fast as daggers. Not sure if I'm missing something else.
Last edited by RayRayx on May 11, 2017, 3:25:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info