[3.0] Iron Pumping Zombies: a Guardian Summoner Build

no melee splash on zombies? how come?
"
dantven wrote:
no melee splash on zombies? how come?

The slam attack with Violent Dead is enough imo. It might increase clear speed if you run it but you'll have a harder time killing bosses.
Never mind... you've listed what I was going to contribute. :P
Last edited by Lanzlo on Jun 3, 2017, 8:56:44 PM
Hello, thanks for your work. I'm new at the game, I only have a berserk lvl 62 so I'll probably won't get every item that you mention here. But it doesn't matter, that is something i'll see later. I write because I can't fully understand the gems that you finally use in this build. You summon zombies, skeletons and the stone golem? i don't understand where to put all that gems! They are a lot, I'm thinking about the sockets i can have and don't understand how can i put all of them (my ass is not an option, JAJAJA). Well, sorry for my noobs questions and i hope you can answer me.
"
speedtouch369 wrote:
Hello, thanks for your work. I'm new at the game, I only have a berserk lvl 62 so I'll probably won't get every item that you mention here. But it doesn't matter, that is something i'll see later. I write because I can't fully understand the gems that you finally use in this build. You summon zombies, skeletons and the stone golem? i don't understand where to put all that gems! They are a lot, I'm thinking about the sockets i can have and don't understand how can i put all of them (my ass is not an option, JAJAJA). Well, sorry for my noobs questions and i hope you can answer me.

Some of the gems are merely suggestions, an option that some players will use and some players will not. Ultimately it's up to you on what and where you want to use. If you look in the gear section you should see where I have socketed most of my gems. The big thing is that most of your damage comes from zombies, so you shouldn't worry about linking up skeletons or the golem to too many supports. Skeletons I use mostly as meat shields and targeting for the zombie AI, and golem is good for it's huge hp pool and health regen.
For some reason the post above posted twice and there's no way that I have to delete it so it will just be edited to this.
Last edited by Fangheart25 on Aug 5, 2017, 12:15:21 PM
Hey. May I ask where do you get enough dexterity to use "Severed in Sleep"? Thank you for your attention
"
Fendrel wrote:
Hey. May I ask where do you get enough dexterity to use "Severed in Sleep"? Thank you for your attention

I never had an issue with using it. Some of the dexterity comes from the tree and some comes from the prism guardian shield. If you're wanting to use severed in sleep before you use prism guardian (which I wouldn't suggest because I think midnight bargain is better early) then you can probably get some dexterity from a ring or amulet. Astramentis would give you all the stats you need and then some, but is rather costly.
May I ask you to add leveling skill tree guide, also I was wondering if this build would work with staves such as "Femurs of the Saints"?
And I am also not sure how many auras should I use at the same time?
Last edited by Fendrel on Aug 7, 2017, 2:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info