[3.0] Iron Pumping Zombies: a Guardian Summoner Build

Hey i am running united in dream, and i was wondering if i should use the envy aura or if i should change it for determination
Last edited by Gav7x on Oct 2, 2017, 6:08:42 PM
all zombie focused builds tend to hit a brick wall at shaper due to how low zombie hp is in relation to the damage shaper puts out and how bad zombie ai is.

envy is really only good on animate weapon

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 5, 2017, 8:10:15 AM
So, not end-game build then? Really trying to figure out a way to make this work :s
well is it a practical answer to shaper farming? no. can it do pretty much everything else? probably.

you have to understand that the issue with shaper is more mechanical in nature than statistical.

zombies dont have the tools necessary to comfortably fight shaper , nothing more .. nothing less
C'mon bruh without a video theres no one willing to try the build
I tried your build as my first minion build and it works well up until t15-16 maps where map mods can be devastating for zombies. Bossfights in t15-16 are sometimes impossible due to zombies getting insta-killed by an AOE ability. Overall, the build works good, but doesn't seem to be viable for t16 end game maps.
"
Pl0x3r_2605 wrote:
I tried your build as my first minion build and it works well up until t15-16 maps where map mods can be devastating for zombies. Bossfights in t15-16 are sometimes impossible due to zombies getting insta-killed by an AOE ability. Overall, the build works good, but doesn't seem to be viable for t16 end game maps.

The Baron nerf in 3.1 won't be helping matters either.

I want to try out this build as Guardian seems pretty savage with minions, and I did the Necromancer version of this build last league, but it seems to hinge largely on either the Necromancer's passive buffs or the original Baron strength transfer to really work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info