Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs End Soon!

trying sell more phoenix sets but trade system still the worst of the world.

cmon GGG, fix trade plz

I'm so fucking tired of 99% afk/offline ppl and "invite to party" broken-and-stupid trade system.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 6, 2017, 4:42:29 PM
I still haven't received my cloth atlas map. Who do I contact about this?
"
K1DJ33TR wrote:
I still haven't received my cloth atlas map. Who do I contact about this?

You can email into support@grindinggear.com at any time to find out about the status of any physical items. :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
I purchased the Minotaur Pack several times. All of my characters use the Minotaur armour set, weapon effect, and portrait. Since I have multiple copies of the same armour set, I don't have to worry about moving the set from one character to another very often. I never use any other armour set, but I do still have back attachments, belt effect and pets etc. Thank you for making such an awesome armour set!

wait, people actually buy the same supporter pack over, and over, and over again???
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
"
I purchased the Minotaur Pack several times. All of my characters use the Minotaur armour set, weapon effect, and portrait. Since I have multiple copies of the same armour set, I don't have to worry about moving the set from one character to another very often. I never use any other armour set, but I do still have back attachments, belt effect and pets etc. Thank you for making such an awesome armour set!

wait, people actually buy the same supporter pack over, and over, and over again???

AFAIK many supporters buy multiple of the same pack. That's how you see some people with multiple Divine Gargoyle things.
Beta access on xb1, or just PC?
Take as long as you need. I still have not got a headhunter or any good foils yet. Kissies.
awesome
Last edited by LiIIy on Apr 9, 2017, 1:58:58 PM
So excited~ hahah. Got two cloth maps and one hung up on my wall :) Thanks again GGG, cant wait to see what the next supporter pack is looking like! Juggling so much between D3 and PoE this season, hoping to finish Legacy soon.
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
mattislouie wrote:
"

AFAIK many supporters buy multiple of the same pack. That's how you see some people with multiple Divine Gargoyle things.

Correct. It's far more efficients to buy points with packs as you get free rewards with them, especially pets are sweet.

You should see my hideout, I'd almost call it the Wraeclast Zoo.

The only "problem" you get is multiple sets cluttering you mxt stash and especially the portraits and portals that you can't ever move are OCD triggers.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info