As you know, we are working towards releasing a Beta test for our upcoming expansion, The Fall of Oriath. One of the ways to get a Beta key will be to purchase one of our new set of supporter packs. When these packs are launched, the Atlas of Worlds ones will go off sale, forever! We don't know an exact date yet, but are targeting a Beta release in May. This means that there are potentially only a few more weeks left to buy an Atlas of Worlds pack.

Each supporter pack contains points to spend in the store and exclusive in-game microtransactions which are available only in supporter packs and will not appear in the store.

There are also physical items, like Path of Exile t-shirts and a cloth map of the Atlas! Here is a video demonstrating the features of the cloth map:

If you'd like to reserve a supporter pack so you can purchase it after Atlas of Worlds packs leave the store, you can set up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com.

Speaking of exclusives, don't forget about the special Legacy Brimmed Hat that is available only during current Legacy League.

Thank you so much for your continued support of Path of Exile!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
K1DJ33TR wrote:
I still haven't received my cloth atlas map. Who do I contact about this?

You can email into support@grindinggear.com at any time to find out about the status of any physical items. :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info