[3.2] Demi's Full Ele LemonPrime, CI OR Life Lightning Arrow/Blast Rain Max Block Pathfinder

how about a leveling guide?
"
DGENREIGHT wrote:
how about a leveling guide?

kill things
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Just a quick questions, how does this build life leech? is it only from vinktars or is there another source?

also, in which order would you rank the 4 different variations of vinktars, and how important is it to get the specific one?
IGN: zappyashe
"
lazzyguy wrote:
Just a quick questions, how does this build life leech? is it only from vinktars or is there another source?

also, in which order would you rank the 4 different variations of vinktars, and how important is it to get the specific one?

vinktars is my only source. you can take duelist leech nodes if you like, and get boot enchant/warlords mark/whatever.

pen > conversion > added to attacks > spells
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
lazzyguy wrote:

vinktars is my only source. you can take duelist leech nodes if you like, and get boot enchant/warlords mark/whatever.

what's the damage difference between pen, conversion and added to attacks? The pen pot is a lot more expensive than the rest, is this pot mainly used for the leech or is the pen/conversion/added dmg part important too?

also, why is conversion considered better than added to attacks? isn't it kinda useless since you already use a physical to lightning conversion gem?
IGN: zappyashe
Really nice build. I'm currently doing similar with a wander but I'm kinda itching to start something new. By "don't have to use a shit quiver" is that a reference to the signal fire? I guess crit multi and phys is way better.

In legacy what would you say for a bow? Legacy Reach? or can I get by with a well rolled Opus + dying sun. Obviously a GG rare would be preferable though
"
lazzyguy wrote:
"
"
lazzyguy wrote:

what's the damage difference between pen, conversion and added to attacks? The pen pot is a lot more expensive than the rest, is this pot mainly used for the leech or is the pen/conversion/added dmg part important too?

also, why is conversion considered better than added to attacks? isn't it kinda useless since you already use a physical to lightning conversion gem?

It's used for all of the functions. This build stacks pen so if you are already around 85% pen the extra 15% is basically a more multiplier. Added attacks is pretty mediocre here because you scale phys dmg. Conversion "kinda" works cause it gives you more leach. Even with blast rain converting 50% to fire it will still change you'r conversions to 50/130% fire and 80/130% lightning.

That works out to ~11.54% fire conversion changed to lightning conversion with the flask. That is a lot more leach than a Adds (25-35) to (110-130) Lightning Damage to Attacks during Flask effect
"
BattleRorqual wrote:
Hi following your guide at level 86. Having problem with mana. Using vinktar but can't use it all time. In Video said take mana leech , buts its not in the guide.

What item is giving enough regen or leech to not take the note ?
And for bow using Lioneye's is it good than Chin sol for this build ?

take the .4% mana leach node that's part of essence sap if you need it. He has vinktars. With enough clear speed and flask management it's all the leach you need.
Last edited by NoHomoSapien on May 11, 2017, 4:09:45 PM
How viable would this build be as a LL
Started new char following your build, currently at 35, what nodes i should pick first?
or just level as tornado then change to your build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info