[2.6] Elemental Flicker Strike, Terminus Est [Pathfinder].

It's great to see you are progressing, about labs, i always had trouble with traps, but izaro (Merc and uber) is quite easy once u finnish the build and reach near lvl 90. By the way, have you tried to do maps?. Now you have a decent gear there :D.
Started mapping and I'm pretty fine until I get to maps around my level and I get smashed. 3.5k hp with abyssus isn't fun xD,

Do you have any recommendations for getting myself a little tankier? Maybe I should spec out of some of my damage?

I was also looking at your links and you have a herald of ash link but I don't see you using it any video. I did some calculations and it's possible (but would change the build a little) to run hatred, herald of ash and blasphemy/assasin if you spec into the mana reserve by vaal pact but that's a 4 point move so you'd miss out on the critical strike chance pushing the build to a level 98 build which isn't feasible :P

Would this be a viable option though if I could grab crit gem jewels?

Here's my starter gear, wondering if you have any reccomendations on what to upgrade first? I seem to be getting caught at a point where I either get stunned or just stop flickering and die.

When I can flicker I do insane damage with wise oak + overflowing chalice, can clear a breach no problem in t10 maps but once I get stunned once or stop for a second I'm down.

Spoiler

My next goal is to upgrade my abyssus for higher crit chance and get these damn boots colored, immortal call may be my saving grace.

Gonna try merc lab again with 3.5k hp tonight! level 75 now!
Here's my tree if you wanted to take a look:

https://pastebin.com/HsEqRnMm
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 14, 2017, 7:55:48 PM
Also just used jewellers touch on coil for 5l cyclone for now

, great for that initial charge generation!
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 14, 2017, 8:40:28 PM
Well, 3.5k HP is too low, u should pick first every posible hp node in the tree, when u have them all, then allocate damage nodes. Only important damage node u must allocate before hp is the 40% physical to cold conversion, its giving me near 500k dps less if i unallocate.

I have herald of ash because at the beginning i was using it next to hatred and assasins mark, i already tried ur idea, but we end up with less hp or less dmg, or less crit. Personally, i didnt like it. But you can try it out, maybe you find a way to optimize it better.

Gloves must have flat life, so i would change them. Mind Band Ring is awesome, while viper circle is okish, not bad. I would also upgrade the belt, for something with 100+ flat life, good resists and good wed. Boots are ok, you can find better but its ok. Abyssus crit multi is low roll, i would reccomend you to buy a 200% crit multi minimum while keeping the 40% increased damage taken.

you get stunned easily because you have low life. Once you upgrade your gear and reach 5k life, u wont get stunned anymore and u will be able to destroy t16 maps. Good job about 5l on coil, cyclone is really useful, to generate charges faster and keep power charges up during boss fights.

You are doing really well. Just the fact u are doing up to t10 maps with 3.5k life is great.
Last edited by manueloel on Apr 15, 2017, 9:59:31 AM
Destroyed Merc Izaro at level 74!

It was a breeze, 3.2k hp, he was sword and shield though so lowest damage and I dodged shield charge and slam.

Clearing dried lake at 170-190 mil per hour depending on how often I stop to trade or loot. The damage this build is doing is astounding, 1 shotting entire packs if I crit and with diamond flask I crit a lot. Flaskfinder makes it for almost 100% uptime, it's more user error then anything that drops flasks ;].

Overall love the build so far, have a slight problem though.

Currently at 3.7k hp, got my immortal call link and feel a lot better overall. Ice golem helps a lot as well. I currently have all my resists at the exact same number (75, planning on increasing with gems ith crit chance, all res and crit multi or phys damage), and to reach the crit nodes I have to go through a 6% life node with +8 fire res (barbarism).

Am I gaining a huge benefit from having them all the same like this? I currently get 22% pen to all damage types.

Also what are the important stats for gems? Currently I have +2 mana per kill on one and as long as I am actually killing it's self-sustaining but will % leech per mana on an additional jewel slot be more efficient for boss battles and etc? Do you think we need crit chance with our crit chance nodes and diamond flask uptime?

Maybe for boss battles the garunteed crit chance is better then flask?

Edit:

Sorry for asking so many questions xP, love the build so far though!
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 15, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
Good job about destroying Izaro!!

This build is focusing on killing everything before it kills you, and it does the job. Once you have great gear, 5k hp is good enough not get 1 hit unless u do hard things like Uber trio or uber atziri. We dont need the fire pen, but its there in case the random element we gain from ascendancy, decides to go on fire xD. The biggest benefit of having all of them at 75% or whatever is you get 10% reduced elemental dmg taken for each element, that side of the flask can make us a lot tankier vs spell dmg which is in most of cases elemental damage.

Important stats are, Life %, mana gain on hit if you cant sustain, and resists. In case you just need the HP% then, you can aim for more damage, it can be crit multi, phys damage, melee damage, damage with two handed weapons etc. The leech on jewels is not viable, because we dont deal phys damage, only a 10% which is not converted to elemental damage. I dont think it will be better than mana gain on hit, but you can try.

The crit chance is depending how you feel, if you feel like crit is high enough (should be), then dont bother to pick more crit chance. What you can do, if you feel like having so high crit, you can try to stop using the diamond flask and see how the build works without it, also you can try to keep diamond flask, and drop assasins mark, but i think this last option is the worst.

Dont worry, you can ask as much as you need, Thanks for supporting the build! :D
Last edited by manueloel on Apr 16, 2017, 6:36:13 AM
Dropping diamond flask would be amazing because I could pick up something else in place there... Would a vessel of vinktar boost my DPS?

That's a great point (5k being more then enough because of damage) and I need to start seeing the build from that perspective. I'll build just tanky enough. Going to level up until I can get all that crit chance on the left and then get some jewels based on how that feels.

For the vessel as well I would prob want lightning pen version?

Thanks man, can't wait for more people to try this out, the damage is absolutely outrageous!

Do you like the level of your cast when damage taken or would you have preferred it to be about 1k or less damage taken to proc?
Great progress today! Got my resist to all 85%, also got up to 4.1k hp with a bunch of +life + resist and +crit multi gems. Also got a new ring, not the best but at least more life!

Resist had to be just low enough that I could keep them all together for wise oak. I suddenly feel a lot more capable and can clear t10 with no problem at level 81, gonna move on to red maps tonight. As long as I keep my flasks up I smash everything and ancestral is a big help during boss fights.

So far so good =D

EDIT:

One thing you may want to mention in OP is that you will NEED intelligence on your ring or amulet somewhere, I would prob recommend at least 30.
Last edited by GilgasGaming on Apr 16, 2017, 1:33:18 AM
The reason i pick Diamond Flask over other flasks is i feel without diamond we lack crit chance (maybe its just me), also, with diamond flask we are at maximum crit, so with ascendancy, we get flask charges back easily, each time we crit, we get 1 flask charge and we attack near 10 times in 1 sec.

I dont like vinktars because it apply shock on us, making us getting 1 shot easier. But its up to you, the idea of the build is there, you can be creative and try out variables and gear.

I made my cwdt lvl 9, because if i leave it at lvl 1, it will proc on every hit i get, and we dont want that, we want to reduce the dmg of bigger hits, not a small one. I think level 9 is optimal. By the way, thanks for mentioning the Int part, i forgot that. Just added it in the OP.

Thanks for the feedback, i really apreciate it :D.
Last edited by manueloel on Apr 16, 2017, 9:08:22 AM

So I've been doing tier 8-12 and noticed that I had a real big problem with phys damage so I re-looked over the build and noticed you used a taste of hate so I went out and grabbed one and my god is it night and day. Things that used to 1 shot me now take at least 2 attacks which is fine because by the time they wind up I've already leeched back all my life.

Taste of hate op!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info