[2.6] Elemental Flicker Strike, Terminus Est [Pathfinder].

Yeah, ToH is a really important part of this build, Huge dps boost and great survavility, its a must for this build :p.
I'd say with the introduction of the taste of hate this build is perfect now, leveling is easy, going to hit 90 and report back =D
hi mate! i'm following your guide! Seems very cool! i'm lvl 65 right now and i have a problem, how can u have herald of ash, hatred and assassin's mark(casted as aura)? too much mana reserved even with lvl 3 enlighten used on herald and hatred
Last edited by Walifornia on Jun 13, 2017, 8:39:54 AM
Hi mate, thanks. Im not using Herald of Ash. Already tried it, but its not worth it, because to use HoA next to Hatred and Assasins Mark, we would need to change Abyssus and thats not a good thing.
Can it be that this is more of a solo build? I'm playing this build with my gf and it appears that I 'steal' her flamabillity, to replace it with my Assasin's Mark.
Hey, nice build bro .
"
Ezechiel007 wrote:
Can it be that this is more of a solo build? I'm playing this build with my gf and it appears that I 'steal' her flamabillity, to replace it with my Assasin's Mark.

When i used to play this game, sometimes i played with a friend with no problems, so i would say its viable.

"
guipichinin wrote:
Hey, nice build bro.

Thanks mate, I'm glad you enjoyed the build.

I'm thinking to get back, and try to improve this build in this update.
Last edited by manueloel on Dec 9, 2017, 8:18:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info