power of dual wield

i wont share any details of the builds of course, then some people copy, gets kills, start acting big. throw names over people. shit like that. even these 2 screenshots covers up 80% of build details actually. CI would be around 20-30% stronger(sadly)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2017, 11:21:49 AM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

i wont share any builds of course, then some people copy, gets kills, start acting big. throw names over people.

Thks for that, there is already too much people spawnkilling right now :(
(Tho I also like insulting them when they keep doing it over and over again because fuck spawnkillers)

The range and AOE is unparalleled, I don t think there is anything in this game with that much power of AOE+1 shot apart EA.

Probably flameblast/EA is the only skill who can do shit in sarn VS KB right now.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 3, 2017, 10:58:17 AM
i think the only enemy of KB can be HoT in arena. In PvP duel arenas, KB favors big time over HoT thanks to obstacles all around the map.S till it's a hard matchup.

EA is easiest to deal with in sarn arena to be honest.

Flameblast is also pvp 1v1 duel arena build, in sarn i dont think it's in its best shape.

that EA zerphi shit is still strong in arena, they can be problem time to time. but not always.

As life base, there is a possibility that you can get shut downed by one shot by LA. that's one of the problems that might KB have also. CI doenst have such problems even with 100% investment, i have 160% on tree. >_<
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

Flameblast is also pvp 1v1 duel arena build, in sarn i dont think it's in its best shape.

I seen Lapiz playing around in sarn with his lightspeed warp+FB and he was not at any disadvantage VS offscreeners. Granted lapiz FB build is better than 99% of FB around.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I suggest people try out cwdt+detonatemines combined with smoke mine. It is one of those things that is a bit too strong.

You basically cant die to anything in sarn unless you have 5k hp or steer your char like mulla. Not even LA or KB can kill you if you have a mine planted
vs KB detosmokemines is stronger since it does multiple hits(5) per volley.

LA on the other hand can one shot, cause it does all damage at once.

KB deals more damage than LA of course(a lot more), when the target is standing or moving around.
"
Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Nuf said
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

Nuf said

He gets around 26% more from 92% increased damage and 16% more from 38% crit multi.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
lapiz wrote:
I suggest people try out cwdt+detonatemines combined with smoke mine. It is one of those things that is a bit too strong.

You basically cant die to anything in sarn unless you have 5k hp or steer your char like mulla. Not even LA or KB can kill you if you have a mine planted

You mean manually move? Name lock? Actually approach from different angles, only to get 1 shot by winter? Mmm yes that's my game, you got me. Up until you put me on ignore...for not even doing anything, while I spectated you vs hellokitty. I saw some masterful movement out of you. Bee line straight into him, attempt to face tank, die..repeat "you have been ignored". Muhahahaha

But yes DW is plenty viable especially when your goal is to pump as much damage as you can from range. I've had several 2h and DW melee builds and always felt DW was superior
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 3, 2017, 2:55:31 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
I saw some masterful movement out of you. Bee line straight into him, attempt to face tank, die..repeat

Sounds like all the foreign scrubs like Grieviel and EspadaDelPanico; the idiots just rush into danger and either try to facetank, or they just abuse multiple Winter projectiles and let that do the killing for them.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info