Melee?

Wow thanks for all the replies pals!

Yeah I have a feeling EQ had some kinda nerf? I remember Power_Renger in prophecy 1hitting a lot of ppl with a 1handed bleed-quake. Haven't seen that in a while?

I like the empires grasp heavystrike thing!
Why slayer? I thought leech in pve wasn't much of a thing? Is it for the Overwhelm auto-stun?

So far things I'd like to use:
Kaoms
+1 Curse Bloodgrip (yes I've stalked Ahfack)
Vuln on hit gloves (high life / res)
Legacy Voidheart (if not using Disfavour? )
Temp chains blasphemy and grab Skittering Runes and 30% TC helm enchant
I like the idea of using flicker and cwdt-dash to catch people

Heavystrike links.... HS - Multi - Melee Phys - Faster attacks - errrrrrrrrr? Fortify? Cullingstrike?
If fortify is in the links, then doesn't that negate half the reason to go champion?

Ylfeban's Trickery has no life/res but that shocked ground seems like sometime fun to experiment with..?

Unwavering Stace? Or Acro/phase?

Does Cloaked in Savagery work in pvp?

I can hash out the specifics later, now I just need to decide on Mara or Duelist....

Thanks guys
death door is used by 80% of people, why going bleed?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
This destroy any curse focus build, I love it since the buff

Can combo with
in case of heavy temp chains.
Slayer, I think, is better than Champion for 2h'er builds.

Ascendancy gives "cannot be stunned while leeching", culling strike at 20%, and integrated melee splash ... so yer build is pve viable if yer using Heavy Strike.
curses are i dont know guys, why do you invest on something so hard where your opponent can just pop a flask which has 10 second duration and counter it?

i think, melee should focus on damage & initiation speed and tankiness through getting EHP and block ~ dodge.

curses, shocked ground, bleed? just one item counters you. Ok in sarn arena you can get kills, cause i'm most of the time very lazy to switch to Death's door. but other than that it's not good to invest on stuff with hard counter options in game.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Head_Less wrote:
death door is used by 80% of people, why going bleed?

To be fair, it's more like 50%.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
This guys already thinking way too much.

Strap on a starforge, lacerate + multistrike + faster attacks, lions roar flask, cwdt flame dash and just go huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur. Like the rest of the shit melee players currently. You'll be an instant melee icon since 99% of the players suck too much to see you too suck giant shit. This is babies first PvP game after all, melee was bound to get something like this to match the rest.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 3, 2017, 9:36:55 AM
Mulla, you fucking noob you forgot the winter enchant. You're not good at pvp unless you have commandment of winter.

Here you go rup lol:

Legacy Insanity life gloves:

Mega-Defensive Shock helm was something I was working on too. (ignore armour rolls work in progress):

Bleed is still nice to have on your weapon even if DD exists (wouldn't devote a ring slot to VH as 2h though). CI gotta have their precious skyforths most the time, so if you're making them swap to DD/valyrium, they're losing offensive options and 20%es from their ring and power charge proc/reduced mana reserved from boots.

But you cannot rely solely on the Bleed. Don't scale DoT. Concentrate on making your pure dmg as high as you can so if your bleed is negated you won't be sitting there with your thumb up your pooper. Also global damage boosts are nice.

Also re: leech stuff. Don't invest too heavily on mods/dmg based off leech because of someone has the bloodless node or sin trek swap, you can't leech at all from them. All depends on your enemy.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Here you go rup lol:

Legacy Insanity life gloves

thanks man, don't keep me waiting a lot next time please. appreciated.

i'm excited about the helm ahfack, gl with that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Ahfack wrote:
Mulla, you fucking noob you forgot the winter enchant. You're not good at pvp unless you have commandment of winter.

Here you go rup lol:

Legacy Insanity life gloves:

Mega-Defensive Shock helm was something I was working on too. (ignore armour rolls work in progress):

Bleed is still nice to have on your weapon even if DD exists (wouldn't devote a ring slot to VH as 2h though). CI gotta have their precious skyforths most the time, so if you're making them swap to DD/valyrium, they're losing offensive options and 20%es from their ring and power charge proc/reduced mana reserved from boots.

But you cannot rely solely on the Bleed. Don't scale DoT. Concentrate on making your pure dmg as high as you can so if your bleed is negated you won't be sitting there with your thumb up your pooper. Also global damage boosts are nice.

Also re: leech stuff. Don't invest too heavily on mods/dmg based off leech because of someone has the bloodless node or sin trek swap, you can't leech at all from them. All depends on your enemy.

Exactly
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info