Melee?

hello, you are in pvp discussion forum.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
you claim that you 'tore up' sarn arena with le heup of all + tabula, and DW with some crappy waeapons which totally underperforms compared to even 1c unique eweapons(in pvp) and you act like smart ass here?

put 6l belly there, that would be still shit.
put whatever you want that build would be still shit.

i'm not calling you shit, i'm calling that build shit in pvp.

no chaos resistance(because you use a lot of uniques),
build completely based on charges,
blade flurry is totally clunky to use in pvp,
you use abyssus,
you try to capitalize double dipping with your build but it requires initiation and some time to chaos and dipping damage to start working. you don't have such time in pvp with 6k life you are in one shot range.

your build might be working good in pve but in pvp it is completely trash. open your eyes instead of selling false hopes and be cocky. we just want you to open your eyes and be realistic here.

you should realize that pvp world is completely different and the requirements are different.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on May 23, 2017, 5:07:33 PM
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
hello, you are in pvp discussion forum.

I know, I'm merely pretending to be retarded!

Fuck me, you sure showed him.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
All it took was a melee thread and opinions.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
No.

Get that stock photo of the edgy hipster, take it into Photoshop, add motion blur, adjust the lighting levels (preferably high contrast), make it a bit red, posterize with low level count, maybe add lense flare on the eyes, add the word "triggered" in all lowercase Comic Sans font. THEN you have Mulla.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
No.

Get that stock photo of the edgy hipster, take it into Photoshop, add motion blur, adjust the lighting levels (preferably high contrast), make it a bit red, posterize with low level count, maybe add lense flare on the eyes, add the word "triggered" in all lowercase Comic Sans font. THEN you have Mulla.

I always thought he had a beard. I saw this one big ol lad with a beard doing a lab run on YouTube once and for some reason, ever since, that's been mulla in my mind.
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
sending nudes for ahfack & mulla pictures.
"
Rupenus wrote:
sending nudes for ahfack & mulla pictures.

Personally, I ship ahfack with that crazy homingbomb SRS guy.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Melee is like hitting the enemy with your weapon right? If then i dont think you can use support gems on default attacks sadly
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info