[2.6] Discharge/Firestorm for Shaper/Uber Atziri + Build for Fast Clear Maps included

"
Hello, I was wondering HOW DO YOU HANDLE WITH STUNS ? Would appreciate it If you answer. Cheers

Cyclone. For freeze use flask with 2x chance to crit. For thrash mobs you should have dps high enough so you clean whole screen with one hit/discharge.

"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Hello, I was wondering HOW DO YOU HANDLE WITH STUNS ? Would appreciate it If you answer. Cheers

Cyclone. For freeze use flask with 2x chance to crit. For thrash mobs you should have dps high enough so you clean whole screen with one hit/discharge.

So, basicly I just have to nuke everything before it hits me, that is why Acurracy is so important, cause If I can't hit them with my shield charge they are able to hit me. I got it now. Thanks =)
i wanted to ask if it is a good idea to use the warlord's mark on the Blasphemy
"
Hikensthiken wrote:
i wanted to ask if it is a good idea to use the warlord's mark on the Blasphemy

I gave a try long time ago and it brought no benefit. Better to maximize es/resistances with gems/Purities.
Yo dude! Awesome build! So sad it won't be possible to play it after 3.0.... Having a lot of fun with it for these last days. However i wanted to ask something. Since i recently got a pair of Skyforth, is it worth in your opinion to use them since they generate a lot of power charges? Maybe dropping the 30% chance to not consume charges enchant in favour of the 40% discharge damage one? Skyforth should compensate for the 30% chance to not consume charges enchant, so the 40% damage one will be pure dps addition. Do you think it's worth?
Hi.

Build looks really nice and i want to try it out in 3.0
I just hope to get updated tree and im good to go! Please update it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info