Not supported anymore

"
basarix wrote:
check

Gear is fine.
Jewel slots are enabled and used.
Tree is fine (you can use the left side at whispers of doom to save a skillpoint, I will change that in the upcomming days)

Your flask setup seems a bit off, that is by far the most efficient and easiest part to improve.
You really wanna have the witchfire brew for the AoE curse, also useful especially at higher tiers Granite/Rumi`s. Except of that there are only minor improvements possible like trifecta/quadfecta jewels, min maxing gear, getting a "real" marble amu, readjusting resistances to make place for 1-2 chaos resistance rolls.

Altogether all does look godd except of flasks.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
"
basarix wrote:
check

Gear is fine.
Jewel slots are enabled and used.
Tree is fine (you can use the left side at whispers of doom to save a skillpoint, I will change that in the upcomming days)

Your flask setup seems a bit off, that is by far the most efficient and easiest part to improve.
You really wanna have the witchfire brew for the AoE curse, also useful especially at higher tiers Granite/Rumi`s. Except of that there are only minor improvements possible like trifecta/quadfecta jewels, min maxing gear, getting a "real" marble amu, readjusting resistances to make place for 1-2 chaos resistance rolls.

Altogether all does look godd except of flasks.

Thanks again, i do have a Brew waiting to ding 84. i'll work on adding the rest of the flasks....and will work on getting a "real" ammy.

right now i am working up tier by tier, (i am kind of a nut regarding atlas completeness and shiz)....and also i get a feel for things.

I'll definitely try with your full flask setup starting next lvl.
Thank you Twinks for the great guide! Up to 92 now, and loving it.

I've started breaking toward Tier 16, and have had issues surviving bosses - health regen just doesn't keep up and flasks seem to not be recharging quickly enough. I am running Witchfire as my curse (haven't specced into dual curse yet), so I took Flammability / Curse on Hit off. I decided to get a little "ballsy" with the build and am using Cyclone + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Life Gain on Hit, and survivability in boss encounters has gone way up.

Just a tip in case it helps anyone else!
Which maps are you guys shaping for t8 and 9? What is optimal for this build, Atoll and Reef?
I used to do shore and promenade with other builds, was wondering if theres better options for RF.
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Which maps are you guys shaping for t8 and 9? What is optimal for this build, Atoll and Reef?
I used to do shore and promenade with other builds, was wondering if theres better options for RF.

Arena, Atoll, Reef, Promenade, Courtyard used to be my favs. I dont really like the Atoll boss any more though. Stupid frost bolt attack is pretty op on melee builds. Everytime I get near the damn thing, it just spams that stupid attack and even with 81 cold res, hurts really bad.
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
7itachi7 wrote:

Arena, Atoll, Reef, Promenade, Courtyard used to be my favs. I dont really like the Atoll boss any more though. Stupid frost bolt attack is pretty op on melee builds. Everytime I get near the damn thing, it just spams that stupid attack and even with 81 cold res, hurts really bad.

I see, are you still rolling atoll in 3.0? If not then shore? Also, I am having trouble with stuns as I progress, all of the few times I died so far was not being able to handle a stun for a few seconds, any suggestions?
"
7itachi7 wrote:
"
PhoenixFlame wrote:
"
7itachi7 wrote:

I see, are you still rolling atoll in 3.0? If not then shore? Also, I am having trouble with stuns as I progress, all of the few times I died so far was not being able to handle a stun for a few seconds, any suggestions?

Well I did shape it not knowing that the stupid boss hates melee characters. I will be sealing it off my atlas and probably shaping either the Shore or the Tropical Island. Undecided on that.
Thanks for the nice guide, tempted me to start a rf scion :)
Thank you Twinks for this guide.
I'm having some trouble with the mana reserve. Vitality takes up 43%, purity of fire another 43%. How can I make it so that I can also go with flammability as an aura.

I'm having issues with some boss fights, otherwise maps till tier 8 are not a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info