[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

For current situation of this build check my profile. I boost RF and use 3 puritys now. Ele weakness on cwdt.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
For current situation of this build check my profile. I boost RF and use 3 puritys now. Ele weakness on cwdt.

1 question, RF you only use to kill boss?
I have level 16 fire of purity and sitting at 82 (140%) fire resist but it burn life in secs.
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:

1 question, RF you only use to kill boss?
I have level 16 fire of purity and sitting at 82 (140%) fire resist but it burn life in secs.

yes only for bosses.
what skills did you guys used to level? I just got to act 5 and i'm doing no damage
"
what skills did you guys used to level? I just got to act 5 and i'm doing no damage

I used this till level 61 (so i can wear most of the gear), use shield charge and ancestral warchief.

"
commonjunks wrote:
"

I used this till level 61 (so i can wear most of the gear), use shield charge and ancestral warchief.

cool! sorry for the dumb question but how am I supposed to use shield charge with facebreaker and a quiver? and what gem you linked on your warchief?
"
"
commonjunks wrote:
"

cool! sorry for the dumb question but how am I supposed to use shield charge with facebreaker and a quiver? and what gem you linked on your warchief?

use shield charge till level 28, where you will get warchief. change to quiver and 2xwarchief will easily carry you till 62.
Gonna try this build with 'Inya's Epiphany' boots which gives 25% chance to gain max power charges upon gaining a power charge. It's basically like the juggernaut ascendancy node. I'm still Berserker BF right now but once I have the currency I will try to respec.

If it's not strong enough I can try out juggernaut + inya's, I'm guessing it's actually stronger than berserker but will have to see.
hello guys,

i'm a little bit confused about the tree now. the tree in the first post is up tp date. so how should the tree look now?
i have read a few pages here now and someone said that we dont need celestial punishment anymore, is that correct?

my next question is about resolute technique. why should this be be an option or maybe better than elemental overload? i mean, 40% MORE elemental damage should be much better then a few more % chance to hit (from ~96% to 100%). i hope someone can explain me what i didnt notice.
Last edited by Tackinator on Aug 10, 2017, 8:07:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info