[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
nortx wrote:
Nice build, playing in harbinguer league
i have a question
Resolute t. is better than Elemental overload?

I think for starting legue Elemental overload is better.

For more dps i use 4 links RF-Burning damage-elemental focus-conc effect
Last edited by MadScreaM on Aug 8, 2017, 6:32:31 AM
I prefer build with overload without resolute tech.

Need to divine boots, kaom and change the corruption on amulet!!

I think I will give a try to this build, the only thing I'm wondering is how are u guys getting 300+ INT for Mjolner??
"
I think I will give a try to this build, the only thing I'm wondering is how are u guys getting 300+ INT for Mjolner??

BaseStat
+320 to Strength
+240 to Intelligence
+90 to Dexterity
+20 to Dexterity and Intelligence
+20 to Strength and Intelligence

tree gives a lot and the build has a ton of jewel slots so you can get a ton of int jewels...it wasnt at all hard to get it
Hi,

what do you think, is this build shaper viable?

Thanks
Will give this a spin though I am usually a Rico devotee. My mjolnir guy just needs to be respecced and get his side quests done. I do need the boots though due to changes to bandits. :( I was lucky to get the Saffell's relic last league.
Censored.
Hmm, this looks interesting and really want to try it.

At what lvl can you go Mjölner, right at 60?

Also, not sure if I can afford Voll's devotion, so basically I don't take any endurance charges from tree if I don't have the amulet?
"
Hilllo wrote:
Hmm, this looks interesting and really want to try it.

At what lvl can you go Mjölner, right at 60?

Also, not sure if I can afford Voll's devotion, so basically I don't take any endurance charges from tree if I don't have the amulet?

i think Voll's devotion could...but im not sure yet but Voll's devotion is a agate amulet and there aare cheap agate amulets = cheap agate unique amuler + anient orb = possible Voll's devotion??
No. Voll's is league specific so you cannot just chance it without the mod running.
Censored.
BUt if you want to chance it you can just launch map with zana onslaught :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info