Stormcaller Mystery Box Microtransactions Now in Store!

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
JLawL wrote:
Stop making wings and make shields GGG. Stormcaller armour set is useless when there isn't a single shield in the game that goes with it.

Use Tempest Shield to complete the look.

Totally agree with this guy, but then there are skin transfers.

+1
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
kareNZa wrote:
so the frog isn't for sale :(

If your talking about the Spectral glass toad from the classic boxes, then yeah, its not for sale.
Mostly because, obviously this is stormcaller box stuff from last season.

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Beta ETA and price, please. :P
Perception is reality.
Did you noticed, GGG_guys, that 1 romb, in Arcane Character Effect, not spinning... its hurts my eyes... plzzz fix it
Is the Energy Dome also coming?
Last edited by daFalk on Mar 30, 2017, 3:08:50 PM
U better focus on balancing the game!
My InGameName: Aui
Arcane Tome Totem hype!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'd prefer more subtle character effects. Really love the arcane tome tho.
Crap. You're going to be getting my money for the Arcane Totem and Arcane Character Effect, lol. But not with mystery boxes, will wait until I can purchase them directly.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Crap. You're going to be getting my money for the Arcane Totem and Arcane Character Effect, lol. But not with mystery boxes, will wait until I can purchase them directly.

The point, you have missed it.

They are available as direct purchases from the shop, now. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info