Stormcaller Mystery Box Microtransactions Now in Store!

Oh! Totem It's great.
Stop making wings and make shields GGG. Stormcaller armour set is useless when there isn't a single shield in the game that goes with it.
"
JLawL wrote:
Stop making wings and make shields GGG. Stormcaller armour set is useless when there isn't a single shield in the game that goes with it.

Use Tempest Shield to complete the look.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Finally can get that helmet !!! Bought 3 supporter packs trying to get it through the stupid boxes haha
This seems weird, I bought that book totem a couple weeks ago. I'd definitely recommend it if you want your Spell Totem to feel more like a spell and much less like a totem.
Good! Now waiting for these to go on discount :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
looks good
Go ahead, make my day
175 points per lightning coil?
Arcane Totem makes the new "Book Shield" look even more "Meh." ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I am VERY glad I got these boxes last season, I got 3/4 of the stormcaller armor(hat is missing, but the lightning skull I got from the boxes makes up for it), got some of those decorations, and best of all, got these awsome microtransactions
(All the other microtransactions are on my character/hideout)
Those of you that have never supported GGG but are going to, get boxes. Why? Because you can get some really awsome things from them, plus they are fun because they have PoE's gamble in it. (Unless of course, you like the other stuff in the shop and hate gambling, THEN you don't need to)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Mar 30, 2017, 12:35:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info