[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

"
Tapir0815 wrote:
@Nerdicide: Can you pls take a look at my char? Something didnt work .. i have not enough reg to sustain RF. With vitality have up to 730 life reg per sec..
So at the moment i need all endurance to sustain RF, and cannot figure out whats wrong.
Need some advices pls. THX

where is Purity Of Fire ..
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 30, 2017, 6:53:44 PM
"
"
Tapir0815 wrote:
@Nerdicide: Can you pls take a look at my char? Something didnt work .. i have not enough reg to sustain RF. With vitality have up to 730 life reg per sec..
So at the moment i need all endurance to sustain RF, and cannot figure out whats wrong.

This is indeed the problem. The final auras are Purity of Fire, Blasphemy enfeeble, Blasphemy flammability.
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
"
Tapir0815 wrote:

This is indeed the problem. The final auras are Purity of Fire, Blasphemy enfeeble, Blasphemy flammability.

Currently it is in 2nd weapon slot to level. I tried Purity first, but wasnt better. With Purity i have 86% Fire Res and 630 Life reg, with Vitaly i have 84% Fire Res and 730 Life reg -- so i decided to try Vitaly. Maybe my BaseLife of 6800 is not enough?
"
Currently it is in 2nd weapon slot to level. I tried Purity first, but wasnt better. With Purity i have 86% Fire Res and 630 Life reg, with Vitaly i have 84% Fire Res and 730 Life reg -- so i decided to try Vitaly. Maybe my BaseLife of 6800 is not enough?

Purity of fire is ur most important aura with RF char. Ur vitality gem is too low level.

U should really use that setup with vitality + purity of fire + 1 blashbemy (u need 2 x lvl 2 enlighten gem) curse until u have ur purity of fire at level 20, then drop vitality of and set second blashbemy curse. If u don't have 2 x lvl 2 enlighten just use purity of fire + vitality. Also ur most important damage dealer is Essence of Horror crafted helm (link RF in that helm).

Question for OP, im leveling atm char in HC and was going with AW totems but im gonna chance it for this, start using FB totems until RF. Don't have to use too many regrets. Is there some very good option for doryanis before I can afford it? High elemental damage scpetre?

Ambus charge for armour before kaom? Or rare one?
Last edited by Hottikatti on Mar 31, 2017, 3:50:20 AM
Doon Cuebiyari is also good if you cant afford Doryani's Catalyst

Doon Cuebiyari give you something like 80-90% elemental damage

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 31, 2017, 6:09:20 AM
"
Doon Cuebiyari is also good if you cant afford Doryani's Catalyst

Doon Cuebiyari give you something like 80-90% elemental damage

Oh yeah, that is actually very nice.Have to try it.
Can you add a Flask Section on the guide? What are the best flasks for this build?

About jewels, damage over time is a desired stat to looking for or not worth it?

Another option to helmet with essence of horror is gloves with essence of delirium right? which one is better?

Ty man
"
"

Purity of fire is ur most important aura with RF char. Ur vitality gem is too low level.

U should really use that setup with vitality + purity of fire + 1 blashbemy (u need 2 x lvl 2 enlighten gem) curse until u have ur purity of fire at level 20, then drop vitality of and set second blashbemy curse. If u don't have 2 x lvl 2 enlighten just use purity of fire + vitality. Also ur most important damage dealer is Essence of Horror crafted helm (link RF in that helm).

Question for OP, im leveling atm char in HC and was going with AW totems but im gonna chance it for this, start using FB totems until RF. Don't have to use too many regrets. Is there some very good option for doryanis before I can afford it? High elemental damage scpetre?

Ambus charge for armour before kaom? Or rare one?

Everything he said is correct. You need your Purity of Fire to be at least level 17 to switch to rf. If you have 2 enlighten level 2's (or one 3), you can then run Purity of Fire, Vitality, and 1 curse on blasphemy. This is fine because you probably aren't going to have Whispers of Doom yet anyway when you switch to RF. If you can't afford enlightens, then just run purity of fire and vitality with no curse (as he said).

As for your question, someone already answered with the second best weapon (Doon Cuebiyari). If you can't afford this, buy either The Supreme Truth or a rare scepter with high implicit AND %fire damage. If you want to save currency and have the time, do all the extra respec point quests. I think you get a total of 24 respec points when all the quests are done.

For armor, the best replacement is Belly of the Beast, followed by rares with high life rolls. Definitely save for Kaom's Heart as one of your first upgrades. It's very important, much more so than your weapon.
Do you need whispers of doom (1 additional curse on enemies) in order to use flammability + enfeeble? Or does it work differently if they are used with blasphemy?
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Can you add a Flask Section on the guide? What are the best flasks for this build?

About jewels, damage over time is a desired stat to looking for or not worth it?

Another option to helmet with essence of horror is gloves with essence of delirium right? which one is better?

Ty man

Yeah sure I'll add a flask section a little later today. Yes damage over time is a good stat on jewels (its the same for us as Fire damage, Elemental damage, Increased Damage, etc).

Essence of delirium gloves is not better or worse than essence of horror helm. It functions exactly the same for this build. I find its easier to use a helm though, because gloves is one of the spots you can get flat cold or lightning damage to trigger EE. It would be much harder to roll a pair of gloves with essence of delirium that has both high life, AND the flat damage we need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info