[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

I've recently played a dual RF totem build in LHC (which died to a detonate totem on strand boss). I'm looking to play your build RF build next going self cast and wanted to ask if you had any opinion on using Kikazaru rings instead of Kaom's.

Kikazaru will provide 1 life regen per level per ring. Is there a point where this nets out better regen (and would let you run vuln maps without blinking an eye)? Giving up 2 endurance charges and .8% regen per charge might not be worth it. I'm just not sure if the math works in favor of the end. charges or not.
"
magnus962 wrote:
I've recently played a dual RF totem build in LHC (which died to a detonate totem on strand boss). I'm looking to play your build RF build next going self cast and wanted to ask if you had any opinion on using Kikazaru rings instead of Kaom's.

Kikazaru will provide 1 life regen per level per ring. Is there a point where this nets out better regen (and would let you run vuln maps without blinking an eye)? Giving up 2 endurance charges and .8% regen per charge might not be worth it. I'm just not sure if the math works in favor of the end. charges or not.

Double kikazuru => you are level 100, both rings gives you 100 hp/sec for a total of 200 hp/sec.
Imagine you have 10k life, 200 hp/sec = 2% of life/sec.

And don't forget that a kaom's way gives you hp/regen value for all of your endurance charges. With 10 endurances charges, kaom's way give you 4% hp/regen ! Double kaom's 8%
"
Frolafo wrote:
"
magnus962 wrote:

Double kikazuru => you are level 100, both rings gives you 100 hp/sec for a total of 200 hp/sec.
Imagine you have 10k life, 200 hp/sec = 2% of life/sec.

And don't forget that a kaom's way gives you hp/regen value for all of your endurance charges. With 10 endurances charges, kaom's way give you 4% hp/regen ! Double kaom's 8%

^^ This ^^

Each Kaom's way gives 4% regen/sec (10 endurance charges), so with 10,000 life this equals 400 hp/sec each (so 800 regen/sec for both of them combined).

*** Update ***
Two new videos added...

Atziri: https://youtu.be/BD3ddtXrXZg
T16 Forge of the Phoenix: https://youtu.be/8dWm5WHsmxQ

Last edited by Nerdicide on Mar 30, 2017, 10:35:02 AM
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Hi, i'm interested in thest this build in Legacy Softcore.

I have a doubt about kaom's way, i really need to use 2 of them or i can use 1 and a opal ring for example?

Thanks man

What specifically are your worries about Kaom's way? For my build, yes I definitely recommend using two of them, as the regen they provide is almost all of the builds sustain power (health flasks should only really be used as emergency healing, not for just regular sustain). Using just 1 Kaom's way doesn't really make sense imho. If that's what you want to do, you might be better off just not using kaom's way at all, and playing as one of the chieftain RF builds on these forums.
What is other best replacement for Doryani's Catalyst if you can't buy it? And instead of Kaom's heart can i use Rare plate with life and resists? Really want hear your advice about any good replacements.
"
Snoop_Frog wrote:
What is other best replacement for Doryani's Catalyst if you can't buy it? And instead of Kaom's heart can i use Rare plate with life and resists? Really want hear your advice about any good replacements.

It depends on how much strength you have, but Doon Cuebiyari is usually the best replacement. After that, other options you have are The Supreme Truth, or a rare scepter with high elemental damage implicit + %fire damage roll.

If you can't afford kaoms heart yet, definitely save for that before you buy a catalyst, as it's way more important. Until you can afford one you can either use a belly of the beast or a rare with high life roll.
Hello mate, perfect build thou! Can pls name the links for leveling with flameblast?
"
HailRakeRise wrote:
Hello mate, perfect build thou! Can pls name the links for leveling with flameblast?

If you can get your hands on a tabula rasa, then you can use...

Spell Totem + Flameblast + Faster Casting + Controlled Destruction + Fire Penetration + Increased AoE

very good for this build max is 70% dats alot

how can use 2 curse as aura Enfeeble + Flammability ?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 30, 2017, 4:52:46 PM
@Nerdicide: Can you pls take a look at my char? Something didnt work .. i have not enough reg to sustain RF. With vitality have up to 730 life reg per sec..
So at the moment i need all endurance to sustain RF, and cannot figure out whats wrong.
Need some advices pls. THX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info