[3.0, HC] Asta's Tanky 1H RT Raider [80-110k DPS /w Sunder, 24k+ Arm, 7k+ HP][Vids]

"
LFM91 wrote:
This is my wife's favorite build, please help her upgrade it for 3,3.
Even a Non-SSF build what most OPTIMAL gear would be? =)

I dont really know. But how about lv4 Enlighten and then swap Soul Taker for a better weapon? All other equip is already pretty much damage oriented, imo

Also, what you need to be updated? I mostly made screenshots so i dont have to update the passive tree all the time. Any specific needs? :)

Edit:
I personally think Raider is still good af. The damage increase you get from it can just not be valued with any defence options of other ascendencies ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Aug 10, 2018, 11:09:09 AM
"
Astarte911 wrote:
"
LFM91 wrote:
This is my wife's favorite build, please help her upgrade it for 3,3.
Even a Non-SSF build what most OPTIMAL gear would be? =)

I dont really know. But how about lv4 Enlighten and then swap Soul Taker for a better weapon? All other equip is already pretty much damage oriented, imo

Also, what you need to be updated? I mostly made screenshots so i dont have to update the passive tree all the time. Any specific needs? :)

Edit:
I personally think Raider is still good af. The damage increase you get from it can just not be valued with any defence options of other ascendencies ;)

Mostly she would need a updated Passive tree =P and maybe what weapon would be better? =P
She enjoys trying alot of diffrent builds but this one has stayed with her and she loves it.. she wants it stay solid and "viable" even though we usually never reach endgame (around 80-90+) we quit for a while =P

Is ur gear in SSF, the best viable?
Are "Stygian" belts any good for this build?
The use of Fragillity jewels in combo with that shield?
The "stygian" boots/gloves cant remember the name of the unique gloves but those?

What would the most OP gear be?
and ur passives, are they still viable for 3.3 ?
Last edited by LFM91 on Aug 11, 2018, 1:28:04 PM
"
Mostly she would need a updated Passive tree =P and maybe what weapon would be better? =P
She enjoys trying alot of diffrent builds but this one has stayed with her and she loves it.. she wants it stay solid and "viable" even though we usually never reach endgame (around 80-90+) we quit for a while =P

The passive tree didn't change much, there is no need to change it anyhow. Just look what weapon you wanna use.

"
Is ur gear in SSF, the best viable?

Its SSF, its never gonna be the best viable one. Its just the maximum i could get out of the build and my drops.

"
Are "Stygian" belts any good for this build?

Yea, my belt just had nice damage/damage reduction and a little bit of life. If you can keep up the dps and can keep the life (or even get much more life out of it) its worth it.

"
The use of Fragillity jewels in combo with that shield?

No, you have full time onslaught through Avatar of the Chase and Rapid Assault via the Raider tree.

"
The "stygian" boots/gloves cant remember the name of the unique gloves but those?

Again, if you can get the DPS/Life through other gear (or even more DPS/Life) its worth it. But Snakebite is already pretty gud.

"
What would the most OP gear be?
and ur passives, are they still viable for 3.3 ?

If your GF is only playing just till Lv80-90 its not necessary to think about perfect gear, 'cuz the current one is more then sufficient. However, if you get nice Steel Rings you could increase your DPS nicely. But those are usually pretty damn expensiv. Other then that, only better weapons would increase your damage.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Aug 15, 2018, 3:17:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info