What challenge has been the hardest for you so far?

"
Necromael wrote:
"
Socos wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
the once u named aren't really a pain just rare :P u will find them eventually even when not looking for em :P

think uber lab shaper and end game grind would be the hardest for me to get xD then again not really a fan of those challenges so i don't do em xd

well yeah lol I know that. Finding voidsinger on a map with increased cast speed and global crit was a pain for me

Edit:
oh my god! finally!!

i had that one, it doesn't guarantee abaxoth will spawn

I needed the bloodline more than Abaxoth lol. I can wait for him. I just wish beyond leagustones weren't so hard to find. At least for me.
Just the endgame grinds left to do, along with Invasion random spawns and 1 other I can't remember. Izaro will probably be the most tedious, but I do need a new helm enchant so that could help :)
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
I'm not "trying" for any of the challenges, I just get the ones that you get in the regular course of playing. That said, I've noticed that I've been 1 bloodline, one rogue, one shrine, and two tormented spirits short of their respective challenges for fkn ages and it's starting to annoy me enough that I might actively seek them out of I don't come across them soon.
Perandus archive is just an illusion, exile and the one you get on the perandus manor map does not count to the challange -,-

I only want to do 1 more, but it is getting hard.

Renegade warband bosses are always the same ones on overgrown ruin and also a pain in the ass, the super situational thing is super situational for me.

Maybe I'll just grind the remaining maps of the 1k grind or do the endgame grind one, atziri is easy, guardian kills depend on my mood, but really doable, and my next build will be RF, so uberlab should be easy with it, however I'm still missing like 5 exalts to get proper gear for it.

Probably I'll just keep trying to get the chaos warband bosses, as that seems to be the easiest one, and the divcards on the map are not bad at all either.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 26, 2017, 10:01:26 PM
Invasion Bosses. Oh my God Invasion Bosses.

Sitting stranded with 3 to go for my 36 challenges. I'll probably just end up grinding the 1000 maps before I find them.

I might have been lucky, and I play a lot, but I had no issue with stuff like Perandus (no good bro deals notwithstanding) or Abaxoth. I even found all the corrupted essences, despite never finding one of them in silly amounts of essence league playtime.

The thing for me though, is that I could do those 'in the background' without having to change what maps I was running. So when it took me ages to spawn Abaxoth, and even when I lost him the first time due to connection issues, it didn't feel like a huge interruption to playing the game.

Invasion I've spent hours searching specific Act 3 zones or low maps I didn't want to run. So invasion has become really tedious and unenjoyable for me.

Enjoying the league though, and finding Vaal Spark, Vessel of Vinktar and the CI-Ghost Reaver-Vaal Pact combo to be fair and balanced.
"
EroticCakes wrote:
Invasion Bosses. Oh my God Invasion Bosses.

Sitting stranded with 3 to go for my 36 challenges. I'll probably just end up grinding the 1000 maps before I find them.

I might have been lucky, and I play a lot, but I had no issue with stuff like Perandus (no good bro deals notwithstanding) or Abaxoth. I even found all the corrupted essences, despite never finding one of them in silly amounts of essence league playtime.

The thing for me though, is that I could do those 'in the background' without having to change what maps I was running. So when it took me ages to spawn Abaxoth, and even when I lost him the first time due to connection issues, it didn't feel like a huge interruption to playing the game.

Invasion I've spent hours searching specific Act 3 zones or low maps I didn't want to run. So invasion has become really tedious and unenjoyable for me.

Enjoying the league though, and finding Vaal Spark, Vessel of Vinktar and the CI-Ghost Reaver-Vaal Pact combo to be fair and balanced.

I had to hire a bounty hunter to get the last 3, just couldn't get some of those and I had burned through probably 20-25 Invasion stones at that point.

Especially if you're chaining Strands etc it is zone dependent, so I never got to see Wonderwalker. Guy hunted him down today to get him.

I think everything else has been fine. At the endgame grinds now... I'm taking my time on this one.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Catalogues, Archives and one more I'm forgetting just don't seem to exist.

I'm 35/36 invasion bosses and yet still 9/12 Perandus chests. That's how bad the RNG on these is.
abaxoh won't appear, seem he is afraid of me, and perandus stuck at 8. Been grinding beyond and well, that bow guy boss usually greet me. uber lab trial rng gated me. If anyone know how to complete claim these essence, please do tell me how.
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
If anyone know how to complete claim these essence, please do tell me how.

The essences can only appear from corrupting Essences of Misery, Dread, Scorn and Envy. So Map only.

Buy some remnants of corruption (should be cheap-ish) and keep them on you for when you find one of the above. Then use it on them just like interacting with a strongbox.

It's not guaranteed they will transform, but that's the way.
"
Apos912 wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
If anyone know how to complete claim these essence, please do tell me how.

The essences can only appear from corrupting Essences of Misery, Dread, Scorn and Envy. So Map only.

Buy some remnants of corruption (should be cheap-ish) and keep them on you for when you find one of the above. Then use it on them just like interacting with a strongbox.

It's not guaranteed they will transform, but that's the way.

Ah, i see. In ssf, so need to save those corruption essence. Thank you very much for the info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info