What challenge has been the hardest for you so far?

I've gotten six divine shrines and ended up buying the echoing...
I mean I'm just going to not mention the masochist ones since those are obvious.

However, Ultima Thule has proven to be quite the elusive exile. It's like they know I want their head.

I'm also getting pretty vexed at the last 2 vaal bosses. I just can't get vaal areas to appear in lunaris and sceptre even though I used to see them fairly often. I'm sure if I keep pounding at it I'll have my way, of course, but I want to go back to mapping and eating sac frags to try to get them at the mapping device has just gotten me a few full sac sets that I don't want to break.

Not looking forward to the murky ruleset behind the invasion bosses, either. I've run out of stones at about 2/3 of them by going to areas with diverse monsters to try to get new ones to appear.

And finally, honorable mention goes to the ascendancy achievement. I may be halfway to level 87, but that last trial has yet to appear. Makes me wish I could sacrifice goddess offering to get into a random trial! I need that third curse on my limit!
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
Avereth12 wrote:
I mean I'm just going to not mention the masochist ones since those are obvious.

However, Ultima Thule has proven to be quite the elusive exile. It's like they know I want their head.

I'm also getting pretty vexed at the last 2 vaal bosses. I just can't get vaal areas to appear in lunaris and sceptre even though I used to see them fairly often. I'm sure if I keep pounding at it I'll have my way, of course, but I want to go back to mapping and eating sac frags to try to get them at the mapping device has just gotten me a few full sac sets that I don't want to break.

Not looking forward to the murky ruleset behind the invasion bosses, either. I've run out of stones at about 2/3 of them by going to areas with diverse monsters to try to get new ones to appear.

And finally, honorable mention goes to the ascendancy achievement. I may be halfway to level 87, but that last trial has yet to appear. Makes me wish I could sacrifice goddess offering to get into a random trial! I need that third curse on my limit!

I've seen the trial of stinging doubt like 3 times.... Ugh
hitting boredom and not being able to post stuff on reddit for a month
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
dont do them. any challenge i get is by accident. I'm just here to kill shit not affirmation that I have no life

Only time i focused was RED armor back in a HC ladder and wings last ladder cuz MTX was cooler than you can buy from store. As it should be if you're gonna work that hard. Look Good!

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2017, 12:25:24 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
dont do them. any challenge i get is by accident. I'm just here to kill shit not affirmation that I have no life

Only time i focused was RED armor back in a HC ladder and wings last ladder cuz MTX was cooler than you can buy from store. As it should be if you're gonna work that hard. Look Good!

Fact
"
Socos wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
the once u named aren't really a pain just rare :P u will find them eventually even when not looking for em :P

think uber lab shaper and end game grind would be the hardest for me to get xD then again not really a fan of those challenges so i don't do em xd

well yeah lol I know that. Finding voidsinger on a map with increased cast speed and global crit was a pain for me

Edit:
oh my god! finally!!

i had that one, it doesn't guarantee abaxoth will spawn
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
Socos wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
the once u named aren't really a pain just rare :P u will find them eventually even when not looking for em :P

think uber lab shaper and end game grind would be the hardest for me to get xD then again not really a fan of those challenges so i don't do em xd

well yeah lol I know that. Finding voidsinger on a map with increased cast speed and global crit was a pain for me

Edit:
oh my god! finally!!

i had that one, it doesn't guarantee abaxoth will spawn

The bloodline definition goes along the lines of "Summons a random beyond unique monster"
Waiting for 3.0 to be released. The challenge is to conquer patience.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

SSF here Abaxoth aka, Abathox as i call him. was a PAIN to spawn. Like around 200 bosses summoned before of him before he spawned at Shaped Beach map .
It should be like for every Beyond boss spawned/killed on map Abathox got like 2/5 % moe chance to spawn.

Echo Shrine, last exile took me some time the same whit last trial for uber Lab.

Now im working on essences. To all who dont know you need to corupt Misery , dread , scron , envey to get those 4 rare. ( at last its what reddit say ) . I still need 2.

And two invasion bosses left to find. And to do
possesed invasion boss ounder onslaught you need this essence and like duble or dublicated invasion boss so you have 66 % chances that one of them will be possesed.

Unique maps ar like hard well i need 2 more, becouse i died on Mao Kun trying to spawn Abathox and never ended a map. I got like 5 Grandmasters map that count too but like ye... i might be not able to do them :)

Still need 4 pernandus chests but as i remember from pernandus league they might show more on specyfic map types like libary etc.

And there is one more chellenge hidden one in SSF, get non corupted 6 link that you can use ;) But i did it yesterday ;)

I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info