What challenge has been the hardest for you so far?

So far, I've been thoroughly enjoying the challenges for this league. I had a pain finding Ina Phoenix or whatever her name is for the rogue exiles challenge, and the echo shrine.

What challenges were the hardest or funnest for you so far? Which one are you trying for next?
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2017, 9:57:34 AM
the once u named aren't really a pain just rare :P u will find them eventually even when not looking for em :P

think uber lab shaper and end game grind would be the hardest for me to get xD then again not really a fan of those challenges so i don't do em xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Getting out of bed.
"
satanttin wrote:
the once u named aren't really a pain just rare :P u will find them eventually even when not looking for em :P

think uber lab shaper and end game grind would be the hardest for me to get xD then again not really a fan of those challenges so i don't do em xd

well yeah lol I know that. Finding voidsinger on a map with increased cast speed and global crit was a pain for me

Edit:
oh my god! finally!!
Last edited by Socos on Mar 25, 2017, 7:33:11 PM
Trying to login and not be bored.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I got an echoing shrine on day 2, found all the stupid essences in like a week...yet here we are 3 weeks in and I still haven't found the Raging Mask.

Feelsbadman. Challenges are super RNG this league. That and perandus archives is going to kill me.
Waiting to race in beta. Prolly won't happen till later April/early may
Abaxoth spawned randomly in a Zana mission. I didn't know killing him was a "challenge" at the time, only found out after killing him. With 4-link Flameblast totem. I only persisted to see if I could do it. Wasn't so bad. Just took a long time to take him down. I was moving and dodging stuff the entire time. Awesome fun.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
MeWhenum wrote:
I got an echoing shrine on day 2, found all the stupid essences in like a week...yet here we are 3 weeks in and I still haven't found the Raging Mask.

Feelsbadman. Challenges are super RNG this league. That and perandus archives is going to kill me.

same, ugh, damn rng for perandus
I'm only 8/12 on perandus chests and I've been running perandus leaguestones virtually 100% of the time. I've gotten ~5k p.coins from all of that.

What the fuck?

---

I got super lucky with an Echoing Shrine from a domination ls back in, like, cruel.
These RNG challenges are... unfortunate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info