[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

got some gear upgrades, switched from hybrid to Ci currently saving for LL version. Gear as of now.

Flasks are not rolled well, dont have anymore alts so it is what it is for now lol. Doing about 20.9k dmg a sec so thats nice. Next upgrade would prob be a shavs and better ES gear so i can switch to LL while also trying to make a better Dagger
"
UhYuuki wrote:
got some gear upgrades, switched from hybrid to Ci currently saving for LL version. Next upgrade would prob be a shavs and better ES gear so i can switch to LL while also trying to make a better Dagger

Actually, going LL is the last upgrade you want to do since you won't see too much difference on dps (LL is like 3% more and it takes about 15 ex for 6L shavs, Presence of Chayula and chromes).

For dps, you should first get 21/20 ED, then chaos damage rings, fingerless silk gloves, empower 4. Then if you want to push dps to limit, go LL.

I am 92 now, CI, and have 41438 tooltip, this is with 21/20 ED and empower 3. With empower 4 and one more level, I should get about 47k tooltip.
Last edited by hupple on Mar 29, 2017, 2:18:30 PM
"
hupple wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:
got some gear upgrades, switched from hybrid to Ci currently saving for LL version. Next upgrade would prob be a shavs and better ES gear so i can switch to LL while also trying to make a better Dagger

Actually, going LL is the last upgrade you want to do since you won't see too much difference on dps (LL is like 3% more and it takes about 15 ex for 6L shavs, Presence of Chayula and chromes).

For dps, you should first get 21/20 ED, then chaos damage rings, fingerless silk gloves, empower 4. Then if you want to push dps to limit, go LL.

I am 92 now, CI, and have 41438 tooltip, this is with 21/20 ED and empower 3. With empower 4 and one more level, I should get about 47k tooltip.

First of all focus on 21/20 ED, good jewels, 20/20 support gems and better ES gear
Last edited by no1else515 on Mar 29, 2017, 2:36:22 PM
well yea, obv get my gems up, but that comes with mapping so its gonna be lvlin while i make money for shavs and LL Gear. ima just buy all my gear at once so ill just stick to small upgrades while saving for LL
What are the best things to look for when crafting/buying a weapon for this build?
Man, I'm leveling with your build and I'm f***ing lovint it!

BTW, how many regrets will I need to switch from the hybrid leveling tree to CI?

"
wcbigworm wrote:
What are the best things to look for when crafting/buying a weapon for this build?

Spell damage(or open pref), high attack speed. Intelligence is also good.

"
culpahble86 wrote:

Man, I'm leveling with your build and I'm f***ing lovint it!

BTW, how many regrets will I need to switch from the hybrid leveling tree to CI?

Im glad you enjoy ;). Difference between Hybrid and CI tree is 25 points. Quests will give u 24 points total, but u will spend some of them switching to ED. I would say u will need around 10 regret orbs on top of quest rewards.
Last edited by no1else515 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:02:59 PM
I love ed and your build is great. Question about ll build, I'm currently using a +1 bow with soulstrike and 6 link shavs about 8 k es working on gems to get 21/20 and empower 4 will that technically give me 24/20 what kind of dmg should I be looking at? Thanks for your build and the starting points. My biggest complaint about this build presently is mana consumption.
"
XxPreachxX wrote:
I love ed and your build is great. Question about ll build, I'm currently using a +1 bow with soulstrike and 6 link shavs about 8 k es working on gems to get 21/20 and empower 4 will that technically give me 24/20 what kind of dmg should I be looking at? Thanks for your build and the starting points. My biggest complaint about this build presently is mana consumption.

Im not sure about exact numbers but u can expect around 15%-20% more damage then my current LL version if your bow has Decay.
Last edited by no1else515 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
"
wcbigworm wrote:

For mapping, high attack speed (20+) is the only essential mod. It would be good to also have spell damage/int/mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info