[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
TheRealWubbzy wrote:
Hey I'm fairly new to path of exile so sorry if these questions seem obvious.
I've been having a lot of fun playing this build but I'm having trouble regenerating my energy shield. I did Atziri today and died to the last boss multiple times because i could not out regen the spear throws and i could not kill her fast enough before she kills me. Is there something in the build i missed and didn't pick up? This also leads me to my seconds question, When i would get hit by the spear i would get stunned and sometimes get clipped by a firenova. I have the Soul of the brine king pantheon but the first stun would always put me in trouble. Again is there something i missed in your build? Or do i just need to get better at the game, Thank you in advance for the help!

Try to get 5l to imrove ur dmg.

Atziri fight is not about out-regening something, its about not getting hit, just practice. And u can check out my atziri run video(you can find it in 1st post) to see general strategy.

For bosses like that it might be good idea to equip Eye of Chayula if u have stun problems.
Does going +3 feel like a huge loss in defense? Shields are a big deal in ES and I want to be sure before I make one.
"
Vyreck wrote:
Does going +3 feel like a huge loss in defense? Shields are a big deal in ES and I want to be sure before I make one.

+3 is only worth using at big bosses like uber atziri or shaper imo, cus yea its preety huge defence loss.
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 12, 2017, 1:00:56 PM
Hey, first of all, great build. So far (T9 maps) the maping is going very well.

O have one question.

Mana reservation ... even with englight lv 3 and with 4% reduced from tree i still dont have enough mana to cast 1 ED (need 91, have 71 unreserved). I turned off enfeeble in heretics, put it with CWDT and run just TCH and Disc (+despair from flask). And still have quite mana issues :)
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, first of all, great build. So far (T9 maps) the maping is going very well.

O have one question.

Mana reservation ... even with englight lv 3 and with 4% reduced from tree i still dont have enough mana to cast 1 ED (need 91, have 71 unreserved). I turned off enfeeble in heretics, put it with CWDT and run just TCH and Disc (+despair from flask). And still have quite mana issues :)

Most likely you are laking intelligence from gear and/or tree
Why does everyone choose trickster over occultist for ED in this league?
"
encore1809 wrote:
Why does everyone choose trickster over occultist for ED in this league?

Most likely because its a bit more convinient for mapping
A quick question: You say that Golems are up to the player's preference, is there any particular one that you yourself prefer over others, and why? Open to anyone's response, I just like to hear other people's reasoning.
Quick question here, were you using any bonus chaos res gear for chayula breach?
"
Shhaz wrote:
Quick question here, were you using any bonus chaos res gear for chayula breach?

Nope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info