[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Raxele wrote:

is it stupid to just skip the hybrid one because it takes more than 20 regrets (the ones given to you for free) because I quite literally hate regret orbs? between CI and low life is within 20 so i can live with that

I'd like to see how r u goin to lvl as CI or LL.

ES till 75+ then? aint stupid enough to take the CI node that early... not sure... any ideas yourself or are you firm on the hybrid since you made it
"
Raxele wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Raxele wrote:

is it stupid to just skip the hybrid one because it takes more than 20 regrets (the ones given to you for free) because I quite literally hate regret orbs? between CI and low life is within 20 so i can live with that

I'd like to see how r u goin to lvl as CI or LL.

ES till 75+ then? aint stupid enough to take the CI node that early... not sure... any ideas yourself or are you firm on the hybrid since you made it

Hybrid is just optimal. If u want to stay life-based its gonna be even more regrets to switch into final variations. If u really hate regrets i suggest u picking pathing from LL tree while lvl and grab all the life nodes around the path.
"
no1else515 wrote:

Hybrid is just optimal. If u want to stay life-based its gonna be even more regrets to switch into final variations. If u really hate regrets i suggest u picking pathing from LL tree while lvl and grab all the life nodes around the path.

Can you show me and example of what you mean? also random question. why no allelopathy gloves?
"
Raxele wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:

Can you show me and example of what you mean? also random question. why no allelopathy gloves?

Just take LL tree and take all life nodes instead of ES. I didnt like those gloves. Main reason to go ED was ability to move around while stuff dying, gloves takes that away and in most cases not ever worth it.
wow essence drain player i saw u on ladder and UR FAST!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
What you can say?
"
Kryshlom wrote:
What you can say?
'

i honestly donw know how to evaluate that, while its being quite nice dmg boost and QoL pierce i personaly wouldnt use it over Precense of Chayula
I am wanting to try out an ED build, I have a level 82 Witch I have been speccing into this.

I also saw many ED builds using a Shadow, what are the main differences between the two?
I can also jump into respeccing a Lv 82 Shadow.

I have a Shav's I have already changed to 4G2B and I have a Vaal Regalia from a previous build:

or

What would be the better choice here? I followed the tree for the CI, but can switch to LL if there is a better build for either Chest.

I took a look at your Characters, is the FancyWitch the CI build of this and the LegacyScrub the LL version?

Last question - I promise :)
Is this build going to still be strong in the upcoming 3.1 leagues as far as you can tell?
So I am doing something wrong, as I cant survive Elreons Daily. That has always been a breeze.
I died in about 30 secs.

What is supposed to be the main damage dealer? The ED?
Do I cast that first and then the Contagion? or the other way around?

Your videos show you with 12k ES is that really where I am supposed to be?

My Life is 1.7k and I have 7k ES, is that low?

It seems that it takes too long to kill things, and if there's a huge mob I have to run away.
"
Viperface wrote:
So I am doing something wrong, as I cant survive Elreons Daily. That has always been a breeze.
I died in about 30 secs.

What is supposed to be the main damage dealer? The ED?
Do I cast that first and then the Contagion? or the other way around?

Your videos show you with 12k ES is that really where I am supposed to be?

My Life is 1.7k and I have 7k ES, is that low?

It seems that it takes too long to kill things, and if there's a huge mob I have to run away.

I'll asume we r talking about charachter named "LiveEvilLady".

IMO "right" life to ES balance is 60% to 40% as for total pool. In ur case i would recommend to grab CI assap and stop dying to chaos damage.

About ur damage... I need go over "gem setup" part in actual guide post beacause right now u r practiacally playing on 4-Link, poison is useless after 3.0 patch and gives u about 1-3% total dps inrcease, slower projectile doesnt even work anymore on ED.

And get ur ascendancies ASAP, they r REALLY huge for both dmg and survavability

The actual sequnce of your casts makes no diffence to anything, just make sure u applied Contagion before ur target dies from ED if u want it to spread, thats it.

Also u have 3 curses in your setup but u cannot apply them since u dont have additional curses nodes from ascendancy and tree.

Yes, this build will function normally in 3.1.

About shav vs. regalia, its practically LL vs. CI, for LL u also need Precense of Chayula and just much better gear across the board, but it should grant more dmg and ES. Also u might consider Skin of the Loyal as an option for CI, its preety huge dmg boost.

"LegacyScrub" is outdated, played it before 3.0.

Edit: typos
Last edited by no1else515 on Dec 6, 2017, 2:54:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info