[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

And yet, which is better? LL or CI?
"
no1else515 wrote:
CI is not dead but feels way less enjoyable because you get stunned constantly, its not deadly or something, just really annoying. Overall build is performing well at all stages. ED is still solid boss killier choise and works okay, just slower. Nowdays i think LL is nobrain choise even tho it costs almost twice more to get started compared to last league. At the end u can get up to ~240k DoT dps(300+ with +3 staff) and up to 13k ES as LL.
you could consider using Kiara's determination while mapping in order to avoid stuns (along with freeze), it's less effective vs bosses without adds but still a good option imho
Hi , now i start to use LL build ,

and I have some problems
1. u need strength point from the tree or gear to use empower lvl 3 , I solved it by take big str node.
2. u said in require unique gear that we just need the amulet , armour and the boots.
- I said to u that if u dont use Heretic's Veil helmet , you cant run temporal and enfeeble with enlighten lvl 3. the problem we have no mana nodes from tree or enough reserve mana nodes, u cant use ED skill.

I think your LL skill tree needs some repairs.

please help me to solve my problems.
"
Hi , now i start to use LL build ,

and I have some problems
1. u need strength point from the tree or gear to use empower lvl 3 , I solved it by take big str node.
2. u said in require unique gear that we just need the amulet , armour and the boots.
- I said to u that if u dont use Heretic's Veil helmet , you cant run temporal and enfeeble with enlighten lvl 3. the problem we have no mana nodes from tree or enough reserve mana nodes, u cant use ED skill.

I think your LL skill tree needs some repairs.

please help me to solve my problems.

1. Yea, u might need that point if got no STR on gear.

2.I honestly can see any problems here, just get enlighten lvl 3 u should have enough mana to use temp. chains+enfeeble+AA and cast ED plus have some left, use clarity to reserve rest of ur life(wich u arent using for some reason), it will keep ur mana up for bosses. As for maps - just spam your mana flask.

All videos here has exact same tree and setups as the thread says.

"
Giammafix wrote:
you could consider using Kiara's determination while mapping in order to avoid stuns (along with freeze), it's less effective vs bosses without adds but still a good option imho

Thats preety nice idea actually, thx for your input. Not quite sure if the duration is enough tho but ill try it.
Last edited by no1else515 on Sep 11, 2017, 6:55:41 PM
Sorry for my last reply, was my bad , I solved my problems

pls check my gem setup and look at aura and curses.
if anything wrong tell me pls

and why i got FREEZE a lot ? ( my res is capped )
Last edited by xRaiseUp on Sep 11, 2017, 7:43:00 PM
"
Sorry for my last reply, was my bad , I solved my problems

pls check my gem setup and look at aura and curses.
if anything wrong tell me pls

and why i got FREEZE a lot ? ( my res is capped )

You need to use clarity on blood magic together with discipline as i said. You could drop your golem to fit that in.

"
Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%. If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the freeze effect is not applied.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Freeze

As mentioned on wiki freeze based on your maximum life(wich is like 1k?), so its typical for any ES based build.
Last edited by no1else515 on Sep 11, 2017, 7:54:13 PM
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
no1else515 wrote:
CI is not dead but feels way less enjoyable because you get stunned constantly, its not deadly or something, just really annoying. Overall build is performing well at all stages. ED is still solid boss killier choise and works okay, just slower. Nowdays i think LL is nobrain choise even tho it costs almost twice more to get started compared to last league. At the end u can get up to ~240k DoT dps(300+ with +3 staff) and up to 13k ES as LL.

Are you hitting 13k in 3.0? I thought my gear was pretty solid and I'm at 6.4k ES at level 86.
"
sam6555 wrote:
Are you hitting 13k in 3.0? I thought my gear was pretty solid and I'm at 6.4k ES at level 86.

Well, your gear is actually not that great, u r missing Presence of Chayula at 1st, its like 1,2 - 1,5k ES boost, the helm is not required for LL version, rare high ES one with INT is better. No int on boots, rings, belt, gloves. Wrong rings bases, wrong belt base, u need moonstones and crystal belt.
How much unreserved mana do you guys have? I have 140 with lvl3 Enlighten in Heretics Helm with Disc/Temp Chains/Enfeeble....I'm constantly having to spam mana flask...super annoying.

(Tree and gear on profile) I just switched to CI at 68 so tree and gear are not done yet...still finding it annoying
Last edited by crowdog on Sep 14, 2017, 1:11:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info