Will GGG Nerf EXP past lvl95+?

Make skills and mechanics more interesting and different?
"
RenanLamante wrote:

"The nature aways find a way..." - Jurrasic Park

Remember that.

nature* not "the nature".
It took Steelmage, what, three days or so to get from level 99 to 100? EXP gain is already very slow at the highest levels.
Dont remind me of our poor Turniphead again.
Tbh I think it's about time to stop nerfing that xp past 95 (I think it has been nerfed even before 95 in the past?) and find a more interesting way to increase levels. I mean for the average player when they ever reach 95 the game practically ends as it's so demotivating if you don't participate in the clearspeed meta.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Dont remind me of our poor Turniphead again.

Yo what happened to him
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I think they should do this, the ocean of tears from people who've never even leveled past 90 would be hilarious.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
I don't know why people want exp nerfs. If you want shitty exp gains go run dried lake to 100.
I think it'd be fun to see them remove the cap completely.
By that I mean that from a gameplay perspective, characters cap out at 100. No more gains in stats or skill points after that.
Instead, it could just continue to grow exponentially, with all the exp reductions that come with it, including losing exp on death or perhaps even de-leveling down to 100 again.
That way, streamers or lunatics have a way to push past 100 to show off.
Just don't go the way of paragon levels.

Opinions?
"
Fetus wrote:
I think it'd be fun to see them remove the cap completely.
By that I mean that from a gameplay perspective, characters cap out at 100. No more gains in stats or skill points after that.
Instead, it could just continue to grow exponentially, with all the exp reductions that come with it, including losing exp on death or perhaps even de-leveling down to 100 again.
That way, streamers or lunatics have a way to push past 100 to show off.
Just don't go the way of paragon levels.

Opinions?

I actually like that idea. Set the cap to like lv 1,000,000. Racers can epeen it against each other and GGG can send a HC/SC ladder position specific t-shirt to the top 10.
Last edited by Megatyrant on Mar 23, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info