Will GGG Nerf EXP past lvl95+?

"
Cyse wrote:
What's funny about your suggestion is that exp nerfs have been done a bunch of times already lol. People just figure out faster ways to level every time. Currently it's mostly running shaped strand with the fastest clearspeed possible.

yeah ggg hasnt figured out the problem isnt the exp per map its the maps per hour.

they fucked themselves over with the clear speed meta. you find and spend maps like water anyway

it is why the best strat right now is shaped strands.. it takes too much effort to sustain t14+ with all the bullshit with chisels and ... chaos orbs and all that crap.

you get the same exp per hour running billions of strands and you dont waste a damn chaos on it in most cases. not directly anyway
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 23, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
"
poliboy wrote:
Many Games rely on Hype, New League Hype, Twitch Hype and ETC.

Once a player hits 100 some people lose interest on watching (twitch) the game.
in fact some other players quit trying or don't stream as often when this happens.

With the Atlas addition getting to 100 seems easier than ever you can just hard farm Shaped Strand Maps 24/7 and some of the veterans guys lvlup to 100 within 1-2 weeks.

Wonder if GGG has some plans for this.

Atlas Nerf or EXP Nerf.?

Why should GGG punish 95% of the population because 5% of the population plays the game 24/7?

You hit 100 too fast, fine make an alt. Hell, make 3. Don't make it so players with a job can never see 95 by the time the league ends.

In my experience, hardcore power gamers always try to dictate the direction a game goes, especially at end game.

Hardcore gamers almost always get bored and move on. For example, where's Kripp?

He started playing 2 months after me, I'm still here, still buying supporter packs.
artificial wall for everyone because of the .00001% of players that will hit 100 in a week isn't a good way to go in my opinion
anything is everything
"
ewolow wrote:

For example, where's Kripp?

He is surviving the mean streets of Gadgetzan. :^)
"
Apos912 wrote:
"
ewolow wrote:

For example, where's Kripp?

He is surviving the mean streets of Gadgetzan. :^)

He is in the Bahamas right now with the tourmanent stuff.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
ewolow wrote:
"
poliboy wrote:

in fact some other players quit trying or don't stream as often when this happens.

With the Atlas addition getting to 100 seems easier than ever you can just hard farm Shaped Strand Maps 24/7 and some of the veterans guys lvlup to 100 within 1-2 weeks.

Atlas Nerf or EXP Nerf.?

Why should GGG punish 95% of the population because 5% of the population plays the game 24/7?

You hit 100 too fast, fine make an alt. Hell, make 3. Don't make it so players with a job can never see 95 by the time the league ends.

In my experience, hardcore power gamers always try to dictate the direction a game goes, especially at end game.

Hardcore gamers almost always get bored and move on. For example, where's Kripp?

He started playing 2 months after me, I'm still here, still buying supporter packs.

He sold his soul to blizzard, to play a different rng based game.
I think good idea would be to penalize if you´re running just few same maps over and over and on the other side you could gain some bonus with diversity.
"
I think good idea would be to penalize if you´re running just few same maps over and over and on the other side you could gain some bonus with diversity.

worst idea ever.
"
poliboy wrote:

Atlas Nerf or EXP Nerf.?

LOL

... seriously, I have to screenshot this post for posterity.
They should nerf the lower levels of mapping slightly instead, as it is today you hardly play T1-T9 because you level so fast in the beginning.

Also they should nerf movement skills, especially whirling blades and shield charge which is op compared to other movement skills. I wouldnt mind if they got removed all together so people would have to rely on quicksilver flasks instead, this would fix fortify aswell since it was meant as an melee buff, not for range characters whirling through pack of mobs.

Offtopic: Fix the maps, look at the ones not being run and redesign them, make a standard of how much surface area there should be compared to an straight path and redesign all maps after this. It would be nice to run more different maps, but so many is shit layout that its more pain then pleasure to run these. And especially the maps with traps, no one enjoys them, cant understand how they made it into the game in the first place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info