[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
Rusherboy wrote:

Spoiler

"
Spanka6663 wrote:
I've been playing this build in 3.0 but I feel like I'm doing something horribly wrong. I'm getting slaughtered in anything above t9 maps. Ive gotten to level 87 but have died more than I've died on any other build. I'm sure its something I'm doing, but no idea how to fix it (I don't often play melee).

My gear needs work, but I'm at 5.9k life. Fortify on leap slam. Added warlords mark to generate endurance charges. Granite and basalt flasks up. But, the instant I stop attacking my life goes from full to empty almost instantly. I've got no idea how you manage to face tank bosses o.O Its a oneshot-fest for me :/

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated (Character is Strikey_McWild). I really want to make the build work as it's definitely fun to play.

Edit: Something feels buggy as shit. Just got one-shot in a T6 map o.O Getting desperate lol :D

Try changing your flasks to :

Get Acrobatics.

See if that helps.

Cheers mate, I'll give it a try. Appreciate the time you put into this thread :)
is it better to go for Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe with around 400 pdps or some rare with 450 pdps?
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
terice1 wrote:

I don't understand. Why does the haste gem have to be in the 6L? I would just be replacing the vaal haste gem in the glove link with a normal haste gem. Is the only change from corrupting a gem changing the level or does it change the effect at all?

The gem must be linked to the skill that you want to use.
It does not change the effect.. when you corrupt a gem it can gettin higher then lvl 20 :)

But the haste gem is an aura not a support gem so why does it have to be linked to anything?
"
Rusherboy wrote:
I did a video of a elemental reflect map. They are fine at least in tier 10. Will test more when I get to higher tier.

i find this is a massive solution to ele reflect, if you can remain capped res, allows me to still heal positively

another thing though, i seem to always die on atziri phase where the 4 spawns come, im not hitting the mirror but the arc coming out of my attack strikes it and then i pretty much die every time, do you have any solutions to this phase?
Browsing on this thread I see builds with two weapons

Atzir's Disfavour Vaal Axe

Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe

When looking at Path of Building the Vaal Axe gives more dps.

So guess the Vaal Axe is the better option of those two?
Last edited by intered14 on Aug 15, 2017, 3:06:57 AM
"
terice1 wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
terice1 wrote:

I don't understand. Why does the haste gem have to be in the 6L? I would just be replacing the vaal haste gem in the glove link with a normal haste gem. Is the only change from corrupting a gem changing the level or does it change the effect at all?

It does not change the effect.. when you corrupt a gem it can gettin higher then lvl 20 :)

But the haste gem is an aura not a support gem so why does it have to be linked to anything?

ah god dami it.. my fault .. my thoughts were at faster attack xD.. you are right :)
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Aug 15, 2017, 4:08:32 AM
"
intered14 wrote:
Browsing on this thread I see builds with two weapons

Atzir's Disfavour Vaal Axe

Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe

When looking at Path of Building the Vaal Axe gives more dps.

So guess the Vaal Axe is the better option of those two?

The Vaal Axe is much better.. if you look at the Guide you will see.. The Ngamahu´s is for the Budget Build
"
cyan05 wrote:
is it better to go for Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe with around 400 pdps or some rare with 450 pdps?

Ngamahu's would deal a little more dps but it's too close to matter. Just wich is more cheap.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
I did a video of a elemental reflect map. They are fine at least in tier 10. Will test more when I get to higher tier.

i find this is a massive solution to ele reflect, if you can remain capped res, allows me to still heal positively

another thing though, i seem to always die on atziri phase where the 4 spawns come, im not hitting the mirror but the arc coming out of my attack strikes it and then i pretty much die every time, do you have any solutions to this phase?

Use Lightning Strike or Double Strike on Atziri. Your Wild Strike chains will always kill you.

"
terice1 wrote:
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
"
terice1 wrote:

Vaal Haste does not have to be linked to anything. It's nice to link Increased Duration support with it for it to last longer. It's an optional gem though, not mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info