[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

I'm sitting at 7700 life right now at level 90. I can kill Atziri and t 16 maps with ease. I also use arctic armour in a 4 link with hatred Hoa and a lvl 4 enlighten. I don't have any mana issues.

The use of kaoms roots is what makes the build so tanky, cannot be frozen, knocked back, or stunned. Which means you never stop attackin until everything is dead.

Also, Fire pen gives you much more damage than added fire.

updated some gear and gems
Spoiler
Last edited by Chilleri on Apr 4, 2017, 11:37:10 PM
"
I'm sitting at 7700 life right now at level 90. I can kill Atziri and t 16 maps with ease. I also use arctic armour in a 4 link with hatred Hoa and a lvl 4 enlighten. I don't have any mana issues.

The use of kaoms roots is what makes the build so tanky, cannot be frozen, knocked back, or stunned. Which means you never stop attackin until everything is dead.

Spoiler

I have been using Fire Pen myself until recently. I'm currently testing dual curse with Enfeeble and Flammability an dropping Fire Pen for Melee on Full Life (after the ninja fix).

I'm still experimenting with the build and will update it when I'm satidfied.

I really like your Kaoms Roots approach and will defently try that. Do you not get one-shot by Minotaur with your current setup?

I was finally able to get my resistance in order (178/178/178) but changing boots will mess that up again..

My current gear and setup wich I'm testing :

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hey I too have managed to get all of my resistances the same. I am sitting at 7900 life now. I don't have enough int to level my chaos golem over lvl 11 so I'm planning in switching to a flame golem. I've up graded a few items and I feel that this setup is where I will stay until I can find crazy rares that don't exist yet on this league.

Spoiler

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"

Spoiler

I have been using Fire Pen myself until recently. I'm currently testing dual curse with Enfeeble and Flammability an dropping Fire Pen for Melee on Full Life (after the ninja fix).

I'm still experimenting with the build and will update it when I'm satidfied.

I really like your Kaoms Roots approach and will defently try that. Do you not get one-shot by Minotaur with your current setup?

I was finally able to get my resistance in order (178/178/178) but changing boots will mess that up again..

My current gear and setup wich I'm testing :

Hello. I start this build yesterday, at this moment i have 71 lvl. It's amazing and funny build. Better then LF RF, really! Budget and more more simply. Only what u must to do it's spam potion and skill.

For better safety i go to phase acrobatics with Quartz Flask and Jade Flask. This 55% for spell and 50% attacks dodge are awesome on budget gear(70% evade). Before Merci Lab when i take Life Leech with Warlord Mark i have problem with survive. I don't die but my hp very often was on low.

In this moment i only use life flask to regen burned hp from blood rage.

Sorry for my low "Inglish" :P

Spoiler

My EQ cost about 60c, with 5 link belly

On 73 i bought gloves with 14% atk spd for 5 chaos <3
On 70 this build can easly run map tier 9+
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 6, 2017, 6:24:42 PM
"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hello. I start this build yesterday, at this moment i have 71 lvl. It's amazing and funny build. Better then LF RF, really! Budget and more more simply. Only what u must to do it's spam potion and skill.

For better safety i go to phase acrobatics with Quartz Flask and Jade Flask. This 55% for spell and 50% attacks dodge are awesome on budget gear(70% evade). Before Merci Lab when i take Life Leech with Warlord Mark i have problem with survive. I don't die but my hp very often was on low.

In this moment i only use life flask to regen burned hp from blood rage.

Sorry for my low "Inglish" :P

Spoiler

My EQ cost about 60c, with 5 link belly

On 73 i bought gloves with 14% atk spd for 5 chaos <3
On 70 this build can easly run map tier 9+

Glad you like the build.

I recommend you add Blind gem to your axe. Blind lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%.

Also just get someone to boost you through lab.

Hi there!
Im doing your build atm, im very like it style and progresses were very good. But how could you reached 6k life ? Im using belly with 40& irc max life and 3x jewels with 7% max life, i got the gloves + belt with 200 life all. I reached 5k5 life and nothig more. So far i have cleared t14 bosses, but cant even do uber lab or t15 bosses, they usually one shot me. Pls tell me what i need to do to improve it.
"
levinh07 wrote:
Hi there!
Im doing your build atm, im very like it style and progresses were very good. But how could you reached 6k life ? Im using belly with 40& irc max life and 3x jewels with 7% max life, i got the gloves + belt with 200 life all. I reached 5k5 life and nothig more. So far i have cleared t14 bosses, but cant even do uber lab or t15 bosses, they usually one shot me. Pls tell me what i need to do to improve it.

Hi, if you open your character profile I can take a look and help you out.

With your duel curse build, do you think the mana leach can sustain mind over mater since you pass right by it on your way to the curse node. If it can its a free 30% dmg reduction. You may have to invest int points behind it tho.
Last edited by Savari94 on Apr 9, 2017, 5:41:59 PM
"
Savari94 wrote:
With your duel curse build, do you think the mana leach can sustain mind over mater since you pass right by it on your way to the curse node. If it can its a free 30% dmg reduction. You may have to invest int points behind it tho.

The mana leech isn't that strong, it supports the skill but not much more than that.

It's worth the try though as it in the path, but I have specced out of 2 curse setup for the moment so I can't test it right now.

is this HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info