[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

sry if it had been answered before, what should the 6L gems be if I use xoph's blood?
molten strike- multistike - fire pen - weapon ele - conc effect - elemental focus/physical proj/added fire?
which to use plz
for flasks so dying sun/wise oak/taste of hate?
Elem focus if you're using Xoph's as ALL your damage is fire.
taste of hate isnt good cos of xoph's ammy? not worth buying it right?
Not for damage, but it'd boost your survivability as you'd take 30% physical damage as cold and it boosts your cold res to like 81%
Hey its a great build but i'm still kind of squishy at normal atziri and i cant seem to figure out how u dont need to get intelligence on your gear, im kind of stuck with some rolls to look for because of i need intelligence to be able to use lvl 19-20 conc effect or inc aoe.

Adding the gear in here too, maybe some of you can suggest what should I be doing, my damage is quite low aswell.
Spoiler
How'd you level this build?
nice im doing this for sure!!
"
Not for damage, but it'd boost your survivability as you'd take 30% physical damage as cold and it boosts your cold res to like 81%

cant use wise oak then?
I see you don't use the scion life wheel? Can it be an alternate to grab? Or is it too far away from the important stuff to grab?

Definitely will give this cyclone variation I try especially since I found the amulet. Got bored of slayer cyclone last league.
Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle on Mar 28, 2017, 7:09:39 AM
"
I see you don't use the scion life wheel? Can it be an alternate to grab? Or is it too far away from the important stuff to grab?

Definitely will give this cyclone variation I try especially since I found the amulet. Got bored of slayer cyclone last league.

Whats the point going for scion life wheel when you have already more than 200% life from the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info