[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

"
Beskaius wrote:
Elemental Focus Support on axe?
is better then PPADS?

Why don't use Resolute tecnique?
Crit Chance is like 5% and with RT 100% chance to hit instead ~80% is better or not?

ele focus affect initial hit too so its better
rt stop you getting ele overload.
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:
Elemental Focus Support on axe?
is better then PPADS?

Why don't use Resolute tecnique?
Crit Chance is like 5% and with RT 100% chance to hit instead ~80% is better or not?

ele focus affect initial hit too so its better
rt stop you getting ele overload.

I'll update the main guide with this info and other feedback once I've time, been swamped in work lately
hi should we be using flame or ice golem? with ice golem my hit chance is 88, with one ring adding 300 accuracy already. do i need my other ring with accuracy as well or 88 is good enough
guys I need help... I can barely even do tier 2 maps and I have all the gear

I don't know what I'm missing please help I'm new to the game.
I'm lvl 70 I can't use Kaom cause I then have very little armor ( 3k almost )

I damage okay but at sometimes I just cannot out leech damage my res are maxed I have litte life like 3.5k but I just don't know how to increase my health with kaom i get like 5k but then I'm very very very weak :C how do I link my items so someone helps me?
We cant say whats wrong with your character because your character page is private.

Don't care about armour, it literally does nothing vs big hits, it only does something while clearing trash. And 500 hp from kaom is better than any amount of armour. You can get enough phys mitigation from granite and basalt flasks. Armour does nothng vs ele dmg. I have like 2k armour without flask and I can map without any problems. I started doing normal atziris at lvl 72/73 when I could equip my whole gear. Only had problems with trio, but vaal pact solved that (just needed lvls to get vp).
hey guys, just passing thourgh,
not using the build, but i was able to craft some ring, no idea on its price, and i see it fits this build, could someone help me to price check it?, thanks in advance,
"
We cant say whats wrong with your character because your character page is private.

Don't care about armour, it literally does nothing vs big hits, it only does something while clearing trash. And 500 hp from kaom is better than any amount of armour. You can get enough phys mitigation from granite and basalt flasks. Armour does nothng vs ele dmg. I have like 2k armour without flask and I can map without any problems. I started doing normal atziris at lvl 72/73 when I could equip my whole gear. Only had problems with trio, but vaal pact solved that (just needed lvls to get vp).

hmmm I see, I'll try to get more HP then, I switched my chars tab public I didn't realize it was private.

would you mind looking my shit and telling me any pointers that could help?
thanks bro
I was messing around in Path of Building and it seems like added fire damage gives more damage than fire pen for the 6th link? It's hard to tell if it's calculating correctly or not. PoB seems to separate the molten strike and the magma balls.
"
sivertry wrote:
hi should we be using flame or ice golem? with ice golem my hit chance is 88, with one ring adding 300 accuracy already. do i need my other ring with accuracy as well or 88 is good enough

hi since theres no answer to my question yet, i want to rephrase it a bit.
currently my hit chance is 88% with ice golem and a 300 accuracy ring. Is it good enough? Hit chance will get lower when I lvl up more as well, currently lv 82.

I noticed OP doesnt have any accuracy on gears, is elemental overload worth all the pathing up there and making gearing harder cos of accuracy?

elemental overload uptime isnt that consistent cos my crit chance is like 6%, instead of pathing up there we can get resolute technique and grab stuff like wrecking ball plus primeval force and blood siphon etc?

Last edited by sivertry on Apr 2, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info